Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter shopping back home 。◕ ‿ ◕。

5 more days until I'm flying back to Hong Kong! I have never missed a place this much in such a short time! Ahh my home city >////< One thing I MUST do when I get back is intense shopping! I love Vancouver and all but I can't defend this city compared to Hong Kong shopping-wise. From local boutiques to high end brands to street malls all compacted into a cozy city and convenient public transportation, it is a shopaholic's heaven n____n

So I was slacking off a bit today and decided to kill some time "window surfing" XD I went to online yahoo bid for Hong Kong, great website to spend time on lol! My favorite japanese brand is Tralala <3 forever doll and stylish hehe. After 2 hours or so, I narrowed down to buying these items when I go back!

Tralala Lace Shirt (Black)

Tralala Navy-styled Coat (Dark Blue)

Tralala Sweetheart Dress Coat (Black w/ Pink)

INGNI Rex Collar Coat (Beige)

Bunny Ear Jacket (Black)

Liz Lisa Floral Romper (Brown)

As you can tell I really need some thick coats for the Vancouver winter =v= but I don't think I'll have enough money for everything in Hong Kong, might have to choose only 2 coats :(( but hopefully my parents can chip in a few bucks here and there hehe.  I've been busy these recent months so I haven't gone shopping here in Vancouver ;__; Maybe after my last final on psychology I can go to a nice mall and chinatown with my boyfriend >///<
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...