A few days ago me and my bf went out for valentines day, we saw The Vow and had sushi dinner! *___* I love how I dragged him to watch it LOL he is so damn allergic to those things hahahaha
Baked him some cupcakes~
On our way home we witnessed a traffic accident!!!!! The electric wires that attaches to the public buses fell down, sparks flying everywhere! We had to take a taxi back because the entire bus transit was temporary down. That was something unexpected though, we saw the wires fall as soon as we stepped out of the subway.
Anyway I was inspired to make a post about the pros & cons of having long fake nails. I love long nails, like legitimately long ones that makes my typing speed slows down more than 50% hahaha. Buuut I get lazy so I wear fake nails or get them done at a salon.
- Pretty pretty nails *w*
- Makes your hands & nails look cleaner and longer
- Controlling your hair (It's like an adjustable agile comb)
- "Scooping" dirt out the corners of your eye without ruining your makeup
- Can last for a while, I always bring my nail glue with me incase they fall off or gets loose. Just glue them back stronger and closer to the cuticles = "new" again
- Glue is surprisingly strong, I can scratch anywhere anything and still stays on
- Grabbing food LOL your nails are like a clamp!
Cons (that apply to me):
- Buttoning up LOL takes me foreverrrr
- Removing contacts
- Pinching/picking up small things with nails
- Glue damage nails </3
I'm munching on this willy wonka milk & white choco mix bar :3 soo good hahaha.
I can't wait to get my nails done with my girlfriends c: So that's it, hope you guys all have a nice day!