Saturday, March 31, 2012

Recent eye make snaps & updates(〜^∇^) 〜

Helloo how have you guys been?
I want to make a quick post of some recent eye makes. I haven't been doing much lately that's worth blogging about, just bits and pieces here, perks of uni life :p


GEO Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown

I've become fond of lining a thick wing hehe
~~~~~
Eyemazing + Diamond lashes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I've been loving dark lips for the past season c: I love my lipsticksssss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already the last day of March 2012! Time flies so fast u.u final exams are just around the corner.. waah!! >__< 
anyway me, Jordo and my boyfriend are going to a metal concert this weekend. I don't look like it but I'm actually a huge metalhead LOL. Well actually I have a very bipolar music taste. I love death metal, brutal death metal, r&b and trance. I have my phases :p but I will always love metal~
Hope I won't be crushed in the pit lol -____-
xoxo
Catherine

9 comments:

  1. * v * such amazing eye makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous make up,i love your photo is so damn pretty photo of you.(‐^▽^‐)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark lipstick, too! *w* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blonde hair looks so beautiful on you! lovely!

    http://vivianaelica.blogspot.de/2012/04/red-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We tagged you, please check it out when you have time^^
    http://emixlea.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-11-things-yua.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, you are cute to the maxxxx! just happened to pass by your blog.

    love the lashes!

    ♥mikan

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI^^
    I love Gyaru makeup too.
    This is my blog.
    http://carmen-only.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...