Starting off with clothes I bought... a lot!
Brands: Liz Lisa, INGNI, olive des olive, colza, habit, spicy love & random street boutiques
Restocked up my all-time fav Princess Mimi Sesame & Super Nudy Brown circle lenses. Won't be opening them until the current ones are good for disposal :) Eye health!
In LOVE with this leather bag. From Majestic Legion.
"Miscellaneous": tights, pink ribbon hairband
Snacks! How could I not buy munchies
- Strawberry cake!
- Cocoa-covered mochi with Strawberry cream ~Daifuku :D
- Matcha chocolate nut cookies!!!
- Various rice crackers :3
- Cheese & fish paste sausages
- Caramel/Macha latte *_____* <3
- PROPER & LEGIT japanese instant ramen. A whole flippin level of taste better than the western instant "ramens" eeugh ><
Care products! These I'm just restocking.
- Essential (Rich Premier) Ultra Honey & Shea Butter hair mask. COMPLETE hair saver
- Dove Intensive Repair Treatment Mask. Works very well too :) The intense-repair whole line as well
- Dove Intensive Repair Overnight Treatment.
- Essential (Rich Premier) Hair Treatment
- Hada Labo Moisturizing Lotion
- Lancome Ultimate Whitening Purifying Foam cleanser.
- Skin 79 BB cream in pink. It was discounted to just below $10 ! So I had to try it out lol
- Koji Eye Talk. I use it as eyelash glue instead, works very well!!
- Melliesh 06, contouring
- Canmake Melty Nude Lipstick in 03 Baby Pink
- Eyelash & Contact case.
- Odango, to style big hair buns ^^
- Majorca Majolica perfume
- KATE Gd-01 eyeshadow pallette
- Cute bear for phone ^^ I hang it on my door nob though hehe
- Star Model Lash 04
- Decorative Eyelash #5
- Diamond Lash Glamourous Eyes
I'm still new at blogging D: I didn't know how else to make it nicer so I gave up thinking and resorted to my 3am flash photos lol but hopefully this haul post turned out alright. ~<3