Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My OOTD & Eye Make post (。´∀`)ノ

Hi gals :3 I realized I rarely post any outfits pics so this is just a quick post!

^ I like how my hair looks kekeke XD

I miss the hot weather in Hong Kong, Vancouver is still quite chilly to bare legs T^T

Eye make up


I've finally "settled" in my new apartment, although I still have one whole suitcase of clothes yet to unpack, I'm still lazy with actually organizing & arranging everything in my room lol. Plus me and my roomie need to head to Ikea since our living room is basically bare -___- We have to eat on the floor LOL. And I don't have a body mirror yet so it'll be a while before next outfit post, but once I get everything sorted and the weather warms up, I'll have a lot more opportunities :D Anyway enough of me blabbering. Thanks for reading! <3
Catherine

13 comments:

  1. I love your eye make here! ^___^

    ❤xxpinkie.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable <3 love the makeup and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I would like to live at my own =0=
    So nice eyemake! Looks amazing *_* I have no patience, almost no time and...no such cool eyelashes xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha but its lots of responsibility!! I feel like a housewife to myself lol. And thank you >///< Practice & experimenting makes everything easier.. not for the wallet though lol ^^

      Delete
  4. I also like your hair in the picture! *__* I want it like that! haha
    If you miss hot weather come to Spain and you will be happy =_= I´m already tired of it!

    Hope you take photos of your apartement and make a post! I would like to live in one too, and soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hahaha well not tooo hot that I die of heat stroke D: Yeah maybe I will :p but my room is a mess right now lol so lazyyyy

      Delete
  5. OMO You're soooo pretty! I really like your eye makeup! <3 <3

    http://yumixland.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your make up is so nice!!! : D : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! amazing eye make up >.< your so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG so so beautiful !! ♥ and thank you for following ;_; ♥ I just followed u back^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...