Saturday, May 26, 2012

Off to BF's! OOTD & Camwhore lol~

Quick post while I kill time c: I'm going to visit my bf in his city Abby but he got work so he can't pick me up too early from the skytrain station. Soo here I am, might as well write a blog post lol meh. Please excuse my rambling

I braided my hair the night before to get a crimp effect~
My OOTD, love my white floral skort I bought in Colza, Japan ^^

My roots are starting to showing D: Need to schedule a session at the salon soon

Lately it's been sunny in Vancouver c: I think I got tanner! I love being pale OR tanned but the last time I've been dark was 2 years ago. Thank god I never get sunburnt, instead I turn to a very nice golden sun-baked color hehe ^__^ I want to get tanned this summer, I think it'll really compliment blonde~

Why all this freetime? Because I just finished 2 midterms this week, my last one was friday ahaha >< Due to my 2 midterms and summer courses, I've been sooo boring :( No time to doll up, do my nails, hair and makeup etc. Plus I have to wake up at 8am everyday with my last class at 6pm T^T oh summerr....

Anyway I'm gonna go pack and make some lunch before I head off, hope you guys have an awesome weekend! :D I know I will hehe <3333
Catherine

9 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! It really suits the nice weather we've been having recently(´・ω・`)


    ❤xxpinkie.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's starting to rain and chilly all the sudden! T^T It's almost June and I'm still cold. wut ;/

      Delete
  2. You're really pretty! >w<
    And your hair is so niceee. I want to curl mine like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing makeup!! *0*
    So sweet outfit too >3<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks cute that way. :) I also made this kind of waves from time to time when I still had long hair. I think it looks really natural. ♥

    Hope you'll have a great time with your bf. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu >< It's so effortless hehe, just go to bed and bam! Nicely crimped hair all morning! I especially like the texture and volume after a day ^^

      Delete
  5. Your outfit is soooo cute <3 and i love your makeup. You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit looks so cute~ White is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...