Tuesday, May 22, 2012

OOTD - INGNI Polka dotssss (*ノ・ω・)

Hello! I finally bought myself a full-body mirror hehe. Here is what I wore today. ^__^

With and without cardigan
Romper from INGNI<3
Love the details although its hard to see

With school and all, I rarely get to camwhore or take pictures now :(
Speaking of school, I think I totally bombed my math midterm OTL
Ugh plus I have chemistry midterm in a few days... I shall be studying the shit out of my text book T^T

But in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my cup of tea & caramel waffle <33333

Bye bye!
Catherine

7 comments:

  1. That waffle looks so yummy o3o

    ❤xxpinkie.blogspot.com❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute^^! i like INGNI,have such more cute stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is super duper cute !! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and study!!
    So cute outfit! *__*
    I also need to buy a mirror like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeee your dress ! Super cute : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...