Monday, June 25, 2012

My Eyelash Collection w/ Quick Reviews [*Pic heavy*](ノ*⌒ヮ⌒*)ン

Hello everyonee~!

Today I want to show you my eyelash closet!! XD
I've been getting requests and questions from my tumblr blog on what top & bottom eyelashes I use, so I thought I'd write a blogpost about it since I have quite a stash lol


I keep all my lashes in this box :3

Most of the time, I wear a custom combination of two layers for top eyelashes depending how I feel, 1) Main lashes + 2) Stacking lashes

1) Main Lashes
Diamond Lashes - Angel lashes () *Favorite*
My go-to lashes, great volume, length and shape on my eyes. I can reuse many times for a single pair

Eyemazing 001 Lashes ()
Gorgeous design but thick band

Diamond Lashes - Glamourous Eyes ()
Very flirty and sweet but I don't think they're long enough

Tonymoly IVI Lashes ()
Sturdy & very long, great for stacking base! But I need to pair them up with another layer of eyelash

Dolly Wink 02 ()


Luminous Change 03 ()
Not long enough but I like the design
2) Stacking Lashes
Taiwanese Box Lashes ()

Taiwanese Box Lashes ()
I like the design but wish it was longer and wider. I use this to extend outer ends for a droopy doll eye effect

Taiwanese Box Lashes ()
Sturdy plastic lashes with decent length

Taiwanese "Fake" Princess Lashes ()
Great for stacking overall volume

Taiwanese "Real" Princess Lashes ()
Great for stacking overall volume

Tonymoly (☆)

For bottom lashes, I cut them in half or wear them as they are depending on how easy they are to apply; also sometimes I customize and put more dramatic/longer bottom lash pieces at the outer corner ^^

3) Bottom Lashes

Decorative Eyelash - Sexy Eyes 05 (★) *Favorite*
Perfect!


Taiwanese Box Lashes ()
Great for dolly eyes

Taiwanese Box Lashes ()
Spacing too close, volume makes it look kinda unnatural

Taiwanese Box Lashes ()
Better than the ones on top

Diamond Lashes - Princess Eye (★)
Very fragile but I like the design

Star Model lash 04 ()
Wish they were longer but a few coats of mascara will help

Tonymoly IVI bottom lashes (☆)
Awkward, too lazy to cut them out individually

Melliesh Bottom lashes 05 & 06 (☆)

Dolly Wink 05 (☆)

Well that's how much I've collected so far hahaha, I'm always too cheap and rather reuse a gazillion times before I decide to throw them out. But of course take care of your lashes and they will last you a long time ^___^

Heres some questions for you guys!

 - Have you guys mastered the art of putting on falsies?
I have! Not that I've really practiced but I'm very at ease with playing & poking my eyes out so sticking something on wasn't a challenge for me lol

- Which pairs or style of eyelashes are your favorites? Top/bottom?
I'm a big fan of big volume dramatic spikey lashes! :D Batt those lashes ladies!!

Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

21 comments:

  1. Omg I've always wanted to try Diamond Lash but It's slightly out of my price range (T▽T)

    ♥xxpinkie.blogspot.com♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp but they're worth it imo :) I can reuse a pair soo many times!

      Delete
    2. Ohhh~ Maybe I'll give them a shot when I find a good deal (・∀・*)

      Delete
  2. Wow so many lashes *Q* I like a lot of styles because each one gives off a different look :) And I think I mastered top lashes, maybe not bottom ones yet because I don't really wear them x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe lets just say we both adore lashes :3 You should start wearing them! It's fun :D

      Delete
  3. I really love Diamond lashes. I am so obsessed with them, I do not regret paying like 30 bucks for two packs LOL

    With most of my makeup styles I either use Dollywink #1s in reverse (long end near the inner corner rather than the outer corner: http://api.ning.com/files/lfqJTFOxp5QimA1lE*PFVnpQXjczpDyl9dc6QFFJpPcaO1UI-iolRHZUTILhEEUiP4HNK6xpAHk8Hq6odLiaAuFYcctK6thC/019.JPG) and put a couple of coats of mascara on my bottom lashes. I really hate the #1s, they are worthless for the price I paid for them :/ I've had all sorts of problems with them.. they just love to fall apart.

    But now that I got my new haul of Diamond lashes, I layer the suckers on... now I pair the #1s with the Diamond Angels to make the super dolly eye effect. I love the Angel lashes, but I like to cut them in half and layering them rather than wearing them whole. (https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/577653_383688601666609_579372063_n.jpg) The bottom lashes are some random Chinese ones I got off of Taobao.

    And most recently I got the Diamond Princess and Sweet bottom lashes... but I've been neglecting the Princesses. I unexpectedly fell in love with the Sweet lashes ; u; They are so nice~ (https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/535982_391897737512362_2073009822_n.jpg)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow :O I've never seen anyone wear lashes in reverse! Does it look weird or natural? Dollywink 01 are so classic though, soo many ppl have them! But also very easy to duplicate :)

      I want to try sweet lashes! They seem to be very customizable to whatever look ^^

      Delete
  4. > <" So cute!
    I'd love to see how they look on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with you about the eyemazing lashes, they're good design but the lash band is too thick and irritates my eyes :(

    i also wanna try the Tawainese box lashes, they seem like really good bottom lashes. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens to me too! It pokes at my inner corners and feels uncomfortable sometimes. And the taiwanese box lashes are very easy to use :) Not the best quality or designs but definitely decent!

      Delete
  6. Keke. I don't have any pair eyelashes! But now I know witch is The Best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh your lashes are so pretty! :)
    My fave is definitely the Decorative Eyelash - Sexy Eyes 05 <333 Thinking of getting those now.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get themmmm :D They are gorgeous!

      Delete
  8. omg so many lashes! great collection! some of them look pretty expensive too... so far i only use cheap ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long you take care of them, a pair can last a long time c: So it's all worth it for the price!

      Delete
  9. *0* waaa lash heaven!
    I have been trying to decide what bottom lashes I should get, Decorative looks so perfect >w<
    Thank you for the review~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Decorative lashes also have great quality ^^

      Delete
  10. Nice collection! :) I stopped using bottom falsies since they are just a PAIN to maintain throughout the day. I still continue to use a variety of Diamond Lashes for the top though. I love it!

    My friend is in Osaka right now and I gave her a list of the NEW NEW NEW diamond lashes series that I would like to try out ! I'm hoping finding them will be a success; I love Diamond Lash so much. So much variety and the quality isn't bad!!

    Woman, PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE TWITTER OR FACEBOOK OR SOMETHING LOL. PERFERABLLY TWITTER. I hardly go on blogger or tumblr anymore so contacting you would be quite difficult! D: D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Aww really? Mine stays on just fine, maybe it's your glue? :O
    Is it the teal diamond lash collection? If so they look pretty natural! You're sooo lucky! Hope your friends find them :)
    I'll add you on fb ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a way to start your day, Rin! :P I admire your passion for fake eyelashes. I wonder how long would it take for you to tell which is which. LOL! But seriously, how long? Or let me guess. You might have scheduled eyelashes to use for each day. I wouldn't be surprised, though. I know some who do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha XD nah I don't schedule my lashes by day o.o I just grab which one I feel like wearing that day, spontaneous decision! And remembering them is pretty easy :P I take my time deciding which lashes I buy so I remember what they are

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...