Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Yumetenbo/DreamV Gets! & Weekend OOTD plus foood┗(^0^)┓

Hello everyone! :D
I finally got my DreamV package last weekend! And I want to share it with you guys c:
Along with Cookie Crumble Frap <3
I ordered it on a Friday and I got my package in exactly a week! The delivery was super fast and efficient :O Although the shipping can cost quite a lot, oh well.

I bought 4 items from DreamV!
 Floral Romper in Black (M) - I'm so glad! They had black M left and that was exactly want I wanted. Plus it was 980 yen only!! Sold lol
 Polka Dot dress in Baby Pink (M) - Fits perfectly! Except the material feels a bit like costume and is the most expensive item I bought, the detailing is extremely adorable though I just had to buy it lol
 Cat Dress in Pink (L) - Looks super elegant and feminine, love it <3
Floral Onepiece in Beige (L) - I wanted a bigger size so it won't be too short to be a dress, too bad D: still have to wear something underneath. I bought it because for 1780 yen, it came with a denim vest. Why not!

I will also be receiving 3 circle lenses from pinkyparadise.com soon. That'll be fun ^^
~~~~~~~~~

Other than thaaat, last weekend was exciting for me because I had been looking forward to a break from school for sooo long! My boyfriend came to visit me finally :D hehehe. This was the outfit I wore to meet him. Just something sweet and simple? idk hahaha
What the flipping hell Vancouver T^T It's still very cold that I have to wear winter jackets!!


My eye make up. meh

We went to eat at a new restaurant Wild Sushi to change things up! We were sooooo hungry lol ordered a lot.


I love their rainbow rolls!! So yummy :D
I think it was supposed to be our 9 month anni dinner but we were too in our food to realize. Our 9 month is actually on a Tuesday when we're both apart soo ahaha oh well, there's always next weekend to celebrate.

I have 2 finals this friday T^T please come faster and go away faster so I can finally enjoy summer.....
Thanks for reading! <3
Catherine

31 comments:

  1. you really look like a doll i never get tired of saying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the items, but especially the polka dot dress, soo adorable!
    Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so yummy the sushi!!!!! *_____________*
    You look great with that outfit, love your legs and the tights *_*
    Nice purchases! Enjoy your new clothes and hope you'll show as how they are on you! ^0^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooove sushi :D And thank you hehe, I'll keep posting outfits up c: I wear whatever I'm in the mood for so you'll see them...eventually XD

      Delete
  4. You are just too cute.
    I like getting things from DreamV too but sometimes the shipping really is a killer D:

    ♥xxpinkie.blogspot.com♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you c:
      I know D: The prices add up fast, so cheap items + pricey shipping pretty much cancels out lol

      Delete
    2. I know right? D:
      We should do a group order sometime since we're both in Vancouver! :)

      Delete
    3. Yay that'll be super nice! :D I won't be ordering until next month but I wanna meet all the pretty vancouver girliessss

      Delete
    4. Sounds good! We should totally hang out ^__^

      Delete
    5. I need to add you on facebook :3

      Delete
  5. I love your new dresses!! ♥-♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute haul! ^^ And you are such a doll~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your outfits are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I love your buys! Especially the polka dot dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh cute buys, I really like the romper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely gets~! ♥

    i also wanna purchase items from Yumetenbo soon too, there's so much stuff that i wanna buy, i think i won't have any money left~! xD

    and i just wanna say, i'm really envy your height. You can wear clothes and make them look really good on you coz you have long legs. (^ V ^)

    btw, good luck in your finals!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too!! I need to find a job soon T^T only if I'm not too lazy..

      Aww thank you, although I'm not particularly fond of my legs, heels and thigh-high tights makes a really big difference! I wanna be shorter though, so I won't look like a giant when wearing heels ><

      Delete
  11. All your dresses are so cute!
    I really like the polka dotted one and the floral onepiece

    And good luck on finals :DD
    I can't believe it's still that cold in Vancouver even though it's June

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looks so amazingly gal and very thin and pretty, I am gonna follow cuz I am very inspired :) you probably will make me become gal again, only I feel I am too old now haha I will be 25 soon... although i don't look like that... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so pretty!! :D
    i love the hair and the dresses too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit and your tights!^^ It looks so cute~
    The clothes from Yumetenbou looks really cute as well. I also need to get bigger sizes when I buy their dresses since I'm so tall T^T

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you are so thin, I am jealous! And the outfits you got are so cute & really suit your style well :D Didn't have sushi in a long time, def. need to change that!
    Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!
    I just found your blog!
    I love it!

    I made a blog a couple of months ago!
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it! ^_^
    Thank you!

    http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so pretty!
    Love the black romper~♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look amazing with blonde hair, and it looks so healthy! *jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Taking care of damaged hair is a lot of work :p but worth it for the blonde hehe

      Delete
  19. Um, may I ask you what lower lashes you are using? I'm looking for a good pair myself, but I can only find pretty, expensive ones or ugly, cheap ones. ; _ ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see all the lashes I wear in my next post (http://rinkkopuff.blogspot.ca/2012/06/my-eyelash-collection-w-quick-reviews.html)

      Ahh lower lashes can get picky sometimes! I know what you mean. I actually own a combination of cheap and expensive lashes and honestly what I realize is it's all based on the design. If the design is crappy, it'll look crappy no matter what and this goes the same for both cheap or expensive lashes

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...