Wednesday, July 4, 2012

[♥ Review ♥] Vassen Latte Brown & New Hair Color!

Hi gals, hope everyone had a great weekend and for canadians, happy late canada day!
Today I want to write a non-sponsored review for my Vassen Latte Brown I bought from pinkyparadise.
But first off, I finally got my roots bleached & hair colored!! ^^ 
No more black roots! :D

I went to Halo Salon in Vancouver and it costed me a whopping $100 T^T Bleaching roots are ridiculously expensive ugh. Oh well, it had to be done.. then I went home and dyed my whole head with L'oreal Excellence Creme Light Copper Blonde color. It turned out lighter than I expected but I'm glad because I love the color *w* Do you think the color matches me?

And my cord of the day~

Closer detailed look, my pink babydoll blouse is one of my favorite <3



************************************************

VASSEN LATTE BROWN Contact Lens Review ❤PINKYPARADISE

Information
Price: $26.05
Diameter: 16mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Expiry: 1 year



Color/Design [★]: These are my new favorite daily lens!! The design is very unique when worn, the brown in the spirals blends in while the red sparks up your eyes immediately, but not overwhelming. I also like how it creates a light halo on my eyes from the white part. Absolutely love the whole design and even my bf says these are his favorite lol!

Enlargement [★]: I normally wear 15.0mm lenses to satisfy my enlargement :p although I have 14.5mm - 16.8mm lenses, these make my eyes look dolly and HUGE but not in a freaky alien way. Instead, I think it looks quite "natural" (for circle lens) when paired with make up. 

Comfort []: I have dry eyes that get irritated easily, and the BIGGEST factor for why these became my favorite lenses is because they are by far the most comfortable! Although it does get dry in 3 hours, a few eye drops and I can continue for another 6 hours.

Overall [★]: Brown lenses can get boring sometimes but these I absolutely adore! It's because it's natural enough to be daily lens yet still has that spark that brightens up the eyes with great enlargement. On days where I just want to slip on some lazy brown lens yet still wanting to achieve a dolly look, I would pick these. Relatively comfortable but still enlarging. Highly recommend for daily brown lenses!! c:
 Thanks for reading! <3
Catherine

28 comments:

  1. Gahh your eye makeup is always so flawless. I love your hair color! I need to get mine done as well >___<

    ❤xxpinkie.blogspot.com❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 Where do you do your hair? I was gonna ask you any nice salons in Vancouver but I ended up searching online :p

      Delete
    2. Oh I do my hair in my own bathroom LOL. My current hair color is from the Palty foam hairdye. I find it's cheaper to do it at home ($15/box, I use 2).

      Delete
    3. I've tried Palty before, left my hair pretty dry :( Is the foam better?? And yeah haha XD wish I can bleach at home but none of my friends know how and don't trust myself doing it :p

      Delete
    4. I've never tried the actual dye but I had no problem with the foam. The Tsubaki oil conditioner it comes with helps a lot! I get my boyfriend to do my hair haha, we both took hairdressing together but you really don't need that kind of knowledge to use products like Palty. It's a lot easier because it's a foam :3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous love your new hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so pretty! I loved your cord, that blouse is gorgeous <33 ! and so is your haircolor ^w^
    kisses ~3~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much sweetie :D <3

      Delete
  4. Yes, bleaching dark hair is so expensive! I had to give it up... I remember when I got my full head bleached (and they cut it before so it was short!) its cost me $400!!!
    in Aberdeen... and it hurts too =_=
    But I am really impressed you're keeping it up!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god 400??!! that must have cost a fortune D: Yeah Aberdeen is pretty expensive, I went there to bleach my roots once but it was really nice! Blonde is hard to maintain but until I'm still in love with it :)

      Delete
  5. Wahh, the color looks so good! It looks great on you! And the lenses are very, very cute ♥ Plus I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rin you are so pretty and thin! <333
    Lovely coord as usual~~
    These lenses are really nice *0*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much!! >< Yes I'm so glad I picked them :)

      Delete
  7. kyaaaa... you're so kawaii!!! I love your gyaru eye make up too <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the color ^^ and the lenses are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your eyemake looks like sakurina's ! beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I´m very happy I found your blog :3 You look very cute! and the haircolour suits you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the colour on you! It's gorgeous, ^^ and the lenses as well~ Eye makeup like everyone has said is also enviously perfect along with your outfit... KYAAAA. FLAWLESS~!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time reader here, and was browsing through you old posts! Love them! <3 And I love your hair! It suits you! I don't know how much bleaching costs here in South florida, but I think there is expensive! D;

    Anyway, I love wearing brown lenses, the natural looking ones. It's very essential for everyday use! <3 I'll be putting your link on my blogroll! Loving you blog. :)

    http://phyllzhime.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. its my first visit here, and i absolutely in love with your blog! :D
    the hair color really suits you
    and i also love the lenses :)

    http://beautyappetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww, you look cute. i love your hair color and those lens really fit on you :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your eyemake & your hair :3 the lenses really suit you well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautifullllll ^^
    Thanks for the review ^^

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice hair colorrrr so cutee
    you have a great blog! lets follow each others, dear :D i hope we can be friends ^^

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow those contacts are so pretty on you!

    P.s. You have a new follower :)

    <3

    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair and makeup looks perfect, cute top by the way :3

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://blog.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You said in the description that these lenses were 16mm... that's a bit too large for me 0.0 anyway, I went on Pinky Paradise and saw that they were only 14.5mm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...