Wednesday, August 15, 2012

[Review] New EOS Hand Lotion in BERRY BLOSSOM ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

Hiiii ^^
Today I want to review the new EOS Everyday Hand Lotions! I'm sure many of you have heard or tried the EOS round lip balms, which are great products and highly raved about! So I found these by Save-On counter a few weeks ago and wanted to try them! 

They come in 3 kinds:
Product Description:
(*Taken from EOS website
  • 1.5 fl.oz (44mL)
  • 97% natural formula
  • For all skin types
  • Paraben-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • Lanolin-free
  • Dye-free
  • Dermotologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
EOS Hand Lotion (Berry Blossom)
Back side
Price: (★) Around $4 including tax. I don't really remember but I just gave some change, pretty decent price!


Packaging: (★) The shape of the hand lotion is asymmetrical, round and flat - like a giant pebble! It's small enough to slip in the little side pockets of your purse and also concaves in the middle so it's easier to squeeze product out. The cap snaps open/close securely, and it's cute and pink! *__*



Scent & Texture: (★) The lotion comes out as white with a strong but not overwhelming berry blossom scent, it smells sooo good! It smells EXACTLY what you would expect from a "berry blossom" scent. A mixture of sakura blossom florals + sweet berries. Very pleasant! Sometimes when I feel my perfume is wearing off, I apply this hand lotion to keep myself smelling sweet! The scent stays on for around 30 minutes. It is also very very easy to spread out because the texture is very liquid-y and smooth. It absorbs fairly fast too without any oily residue. I like it!


Moisture: (☆) This is the down side T^T Although it absorbs quickly, it's not very hydrating to my skin. It leaves my hands feeling very smooth but visually it doesn't match up to the moisture. I would say it has a low to medium moisture but it is a daily hand lotion that doesn't leave any oily residue. I hate it when my hands feel greasy after applying certain hand creams/lotion D: So I'm glad to find something I can use without having to avoid touching things with my hands.
Overall: (☆) I really love the handiness, cute and conveniency of this hand lotion! It smells really nice and feels pleasant on my hands. However, it is not very hydrating to the skin, so this lotion is mainly for daily convenient use; you know those filler times waiting for the bus or whenever you're feeling bored lol XD perfect time to use! hahaha

Hope the review was helpful! If you tried it please tell me your experience with it ^^
Catherine

4 comments:

  1. I tried this once from a friend and my hands felt so good after! But I agree with you on the moisture rating! My hands look dry yet they feel oh so good! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGS! EOS is always so cute!!! : D I love its fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The infamous EOS! I have wanted to try it but haven't yet D: I must get my hands on them soon! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it on the EOS website when I was searching for the round lip balms (I ADOREEE them)! They should launch in the UK it's difficult to get my hands on them here grr.. Berry blossom sounds gorgeous it must smell amazing.

    I hate greasy hand creams although they are the most moisturising I would only use them at night time. I think something light and fast absorbing is more suitable during the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...