Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life Update with Instagram ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Hi everyone!! Sorry for the lack of update >__<;
Life has been getting in the way and I haven't got much time to blog ;( After summer, class started in early September and I've been busy ever since x---x and most weekends I just hang out with bf and friends.

But I guess ppl like pictures more than reading :p so I'll just dump some pictures throughout the month of what's happening//update

My instagram user is puffydoll if anyone is interested. I'd love to follow you guys too :D

First wear of the new dress from last haul!
Most recent picture, I went to Eliane Hair & Spa near my apartment and asked the stylist to bleach my roots and tone it to the same color... but it turned out darker! New hair color I don't mind, was about time I changed it :p Now it is hmm medium/dirty blonde. But what I really liked about the salon is that they probably used twice the amount of products in bleaching and toning. Unlike other salons that scrap every last bit and try to spread evenly, Eliane H&S would open up a new bottle and continue on, they also have a free gloss treatment at the end. I paid $130 including tips. 
It was 1 year anni for me and my bf :3 although we didn't do much, that weekend we and his parents went for dinner and bowling alley. Took a picture because nails glowed in the dark :p pretty neat 
Nevada got a haircut! and his scarf lol so adorable xD 
I went to an airshow! It was my first time going and I thought it was really cool! You could go inside military airships thats out for displays and also nice carnival/outdoor food stalls!

I don't have much time to take pics although I still dress up ;/ So just quick snaps from time to time


Menchie's a frozen yogurt store opened right beside my apartment! Gonna enjoy sweet late night snacks now :3

Some older photos ;o


Thanks for reading! xo
Catherine

13 comments:

  1. nevada looks so super cute!
    love that dress you're wearing at the first pic. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous. Seriously <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures and snaps are always good ^^ Nevada is adorable! I love his type of breed! So cute!!
    And you are lookin' good as usual ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a pomeranian! One of my fav breeds of dogs :3 And thank you dear

      Delete
  4. i love your makeup *_* It looks supah dupah adorable on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very cute :) I like the last two coords :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your eye make up!!! I'm going to follow you on Instagram now hehe! Thanks for sharing missy~ 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I'm also following you too now :D

      Delete
  8. I love your outfits!! You look adorable!! Nevada is so so cute too~~~~

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look like a Japanese girl! I like your blog! it is so cute:3

    http://smalvici.blogspot.de/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ; O ; Your coords are so ridiculously cool/adorable and you are too and ;___; I just can't with your eyemake ♥

    YOU HAVE ONE LUCKY BOYFRIEND. If he'd ever ditch you, he'd be crazy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww your dog is soooo cute!!!He looks very good with that scarf!!^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...