Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Collective Haul and Recent Gets!! ♡~(^з^)~☆

Hi gals!
This month I've been getting a lot of new stuff! :D
Most of the beauty, facial and lancome products are from my mom and friend, the rest I bought for myself like a birthday spending spree lol :p

Newest Lancome perfume -- La Vie est Belle
Smells love heavenly *___* I'm soooo happy my mom bought it for me!

More Lancome facial products: Blanc Expert Toner/Beauty Lotion, Blanc Expert Whitening Spot & Line Eraser, Genifique Eye Cream

More Lancome products ++Samples and Genifique USB! 

I gave my friend to list to buy for me while she was in Hong Kong. Restocking some essentials :p

Restocking on some miracle products~
Hair mask + Tony moly apple detox cream and brightening cleanser

3 new circle lens from lensvillage + restocking Acuvue 1-day circle lens! Soaking them for the weekend :3 There was a issue with my package so lensvillage will be sending me another pair soon :D 

Forever 21 party dresses! and pink coral color too adorable 

I ordered some band tshirts and hoodie! So in love with themmmm *w*

New nails, rings and white tights!
I also bought a garter from La Senza but meh :p too lazy to take pictures. 

Now I can finally open and play with my new stuff :D But lol, so broke now ahahaha, won't be eating anything decent soon T^T ...still contemplating whether I should buy a new halloween costume or not D:

If anyone is interested I wouldn't mind doing some reviews :3 although I will probably review my new lens and perfume anyway, hahaha.

Thanks for reading xoxo
Catherine

9 comments:

  1. Love your goodies<3 & such a cute ring!
    & could you do a review on the Acuvue dailies?
    Very interested~ Thanks

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice buys! Love all the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute <3
    Where did you get your tights from? c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...