Wednesday, November 21, 2012

OOTD - Bloodbath

Hi everyone! Just a snap of my quick outfit today before I head out.
I haven't posted many of my metal-inspired outfits so thought I'll just share it.

It was a lazy slouchy-tanktop kinda day lol. Taken from instagram @puffydoll
Top: DIY-ed Bloodbath band tee from indiemerchstore.com
Cardigan: INGNI
Lack shorts: One Way
Garter + Tights: La Senza
Heels: Yumetenbo (Came with detachable bow garters but I removed them)
Bloodbath is one of my favorite death metal bands hehee. 
Please enjoy 

Bloodbath - Soul Evisceration
Catherine

14 comments:

  1. I Love it how you combine Metal with Gyaru
    It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I actually think its a fun challenge!

      Delete
  2. Your legs are so nice! >.< And I love how you matched a band tee with lace shorts, looks really cool~
    Thanks for following me btw, I'm so glad to know a HK gyaru ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaha I saw you were from Hong Kong too, and made me miss the city! So I decided to follow you ^^ Glad you followed back, nice to meet you~

      Delete
  3. I LOVE YOUR SHIRTT!!! <333

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such an awesome outfit
    The garter+socks adds such a nice touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit! wish i had your legs *cries* heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waah, it's been quite a while since the last time I saw someone wearing one way on the blog <33 I love the brand~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...