Wednesday, November 14, 2012

[♥ REVIEW ♥] EOS New Adult Green Lens (aka. Bytheye Green) ♥♥♥

Hey lovelies!
Today I've finally forced my lazy bum to do this review~
I've been having a green lens kick lately, thought it'd look exotic with blonde hair haha
One of my favorite lens!! 

EOS New Adult Green Lens (aka. Blytheye Green)
Get them HERE from Lensvillage.com



Information
Price: $21.50 USD
Diameter: 14.50 mm
Base Curve: 8.60 mm
Water Content: 38-42%
Life Span: 1 Year
Power Range: -0.00 to -10.00


Color / Design [★]: The color is a bright green, sometimes with a neon-like glow to it! Very opaque on my black eyes and you can see the color under all lights I guarantee. But it's not a forest-green and the color isn't a "natural" green-eye, so you would need make-up to wear this out. The design also blends in perfectly that gives it a sultry, dreamy, mysterious look ^.^ I'm soooo happy with these lens!

Comfort [✩]: Like EOS reputation, these lenses are towards the comfy side! If you have dry eyes like me, my eyes will start stinging in 4 hours but with eye drops, I can last for another 4 more hours before it starts getting unbearable lol

Enlargement [✩]: Enlargement is okay. I would prefer 14.8mm but if it gets any bigger it would be noticeably unnatural because of the color.

Overall [★]: These lens have the perfect opaque color and the green is very unique! They also give me the perfect "sexy" cat eyes (lol), and I think the green makes it so much more interesting :D

I am in love with these lenses. I swear this perfection of design is the crossover of EOS's DollyEye and Adult series. AND THE BEST THING IS... they eliminated the bad parts. Hear me out :o The lens are still as vibrant as DollyEye without the horrifying pupil cut-out... eugh. Replaced with Adult's speckled pupil. Also there is a black rim (yes!!<3) unlike the adults (like the DollyEye). So perfect! I can't say anymore lol :p

I tried to take the pics under different lighting. So rushed though because I overslept ><
My bangs grew out and felt like changing things up a bit.

Anyway, if you have a good recommendation for super light/opaque lens, please do share!

Thanks for reading xoxo
Catherine

25 comments:

  1. The green ones look so nice, fffff @ w@ I have the red ones and I loveee them. They're much deeper and blends more with my brown eye though. But these are so prettyyyyy ahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss falling in love with green eyes lately :D Blue contacts always turn out too dark on my eyes so I'm glad I chose green! Do red contacts look unnaturally scary? I cant imagine wearing them out owo

      Delete
  2. Your eye makeup is always so gorgeous~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is so beautiful and it looks great on you *^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color<3 they look pretty on you ^.~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good :) I like the green lenses with your hair ^^ funny thing is I just reviewed these lenses in brown and I also looooove them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haha yess I saw! Love this series :D

      Delete
  6. These lenses are gorgeous! Love the colour. I think this hairstyle suits you really well too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its kinda easy, perfect for people who are lazy & rushed XD

      Delete
  7. the color is fantastic! you look stunning!

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg you look so gorgeous and those lenses suit you so well..im jealous!! I think you look pretty much Sakurina in those pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a pair! :D Goshh it's so weird haha, I've gotten quite some comments I look or inspired by Sakurina but it's completely opposite! o.o She's not particularly my fav model nor am I inspired by her haha ^^;

      Delete
  9. I have the pink, blue, and greys. I love this series so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so nice on you! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you look so good with your hair that way!! also love the lenses!! makes me wanna buy them too ;3; *short on moneyz*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo nice! I have the Adult Pink ones...kinda wishing I got a different color because I hardly ever wear those sadly lol green lenses are so pretty to me now. I really would like to try those and love the lower lashes. What kind are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When in doubt.... Cake more darker makeup? :O Maybe it'll look better with the lens hahaha idk, but don't let the pretty lens go to waste!
      The lower lens are from those box that comes in 10. I bought it in some asian makeup store~

      Delete
  13. So pretty!~ Green lenses don't seem to be so common, but you look great in them^^
    I'm in need of new lenses so I'd like to try these in grey or violet xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah come to think of it green lens arent that common o.o
      Grey would look nice! But I would recommend trying I.Fairy's Dolly+. They look similar but bigger in diameter! In grey it wouldnt look too big/unnatural ^^

      Delete
  14. You look gorgeousss!!! The lens looks amazing on you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those look sooo gorgeous on you!!! Wow! I see what you mean about the sexy cat eye look *w*
    Have you ever tried pink lenses? If so, are there any you would recommend? I want to get a pair of pink lenses, its the only color I haven't tried yet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw thanks! ^^;
      Nope I havent, scared that it'll make me look demonic plus my eyes get red easily >< So i don't think light/vibrant pink is easy to pull off. But this one looks really nice :D http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Vassen_Sweet_Eye_Pink_p/g31-sweet-eye-pink.htm

      Delete
  16. they look sooo pretty


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...