Friday, December 21, 2012

WIG REVIEW! From wigisfashion.com ♥┗(^0^)┓

Hi gals!!
Many of you guys might have noticed from my last post that my hair seemed a little different.. hehe that's because it's a wig! I don't know if it's me or not but I get a little bit embarrassed letting people know it's a wig, honestly I wish people would just mistake it for my real hair XD

This is going to be a non-sponsored review, I'm doing this for fun and some of my tumblr followers had requested it too so I'll get right into it ^^
A month ago, around the end of November, I purchased a wig from wigisfashion.com.

Wig Review
Information from Website:
Style Code: MX90
Price: $29.70 USD
Color: Yellow Blonde
Size: One size
Length: 24 inch / 64 cm
Material: Japanese synthetic fiber
Heat Resistant: 150C Heat resistant
Delivery Time: 10-20 working days
Delivery Courier: Hong Kong Post Air Mail
Here is their promo picture
Company Review: I found their website either through searching on google and/or tumblr. Personally, I would prefer to buy from a wig online store than from eBay, that's just my own bias. They carry many varieties of cosplay and daily fashion wigs which I like! Also it is pretty easy to navigate through the site. Most of the wigs cost around $20~$35 USD which I think is pretty decent. Best of all, it is free shipping!!
Service/Delivery (☆): I wanted to include this because I purchased it on 22nd November and they sent me a shipping confirmation on the very next day! They said it would take around 10-20 days but I got it on 18th December instead. I assume it's because it's Christmas time and the post office is very busy. But overall I like how fast they responded, wow. What I didn't expect was they didn't include a wig cap so I had to go buy one instead T^T. The wig came wrapped in a very thin fragile net and plastic bag.


* NOTE: I wore it as it is, no trimming, no cutting, no styling whatsoever

Front view
Side view
Back view
Quality (★): It is so long and natural!! The curls are also really soft and the mesh inside are woven quite well. There are adjustable straps inside and it sits on my head nice and snug. The thing I am most skeptical about wigs is the shininess and plastic/frizzy affect. To my surprise it looks really nice!! It's not fake-shiny at all but more of a healthy glow ^^ It does tend to frizz a bit but with a little spray or smoothing out it can look as if you have naturally kickass perfect hair!

Design/Color (): I can't figure out the direction of the curls and how to manage/place the curls. It seems kind of messy. But other than that, you can see that the wig waves so nicely on my back picture. The color is a honey caramel blonde, love love love it! It's something I've been aiming for my blonde hair but the hair salon never ever gets it right :(

User friendly? (☆): I love how much hair there is! But the weight does pulls it down a bit, I find myself tugging the wig forward sometimes so I don't end up with short fringe, but I'm guessing it's cause I'm still noob at putting a wig on lol. I have a pretty big head too u__u. It does tangle at the back of my neck and at the ends but a few brush should do the trick, it doesn't guarantee you can run your fingers through all day though.

Overall Opinion: I really like how it doesn't look fake or shiny at all because that is my biggest concern. Plus it's so soft and long. Seriously, wig > my hair. I can see myself wearing it out once I get the hang of putting a wig on securely.
Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

36 comments:

  1. sahgajsfgagf YOU LIED TO ME.

    Haha I really thought it was real hair!I'm glad this wig worked out for you, it looks great~~ Wow it's super awesome that it isn't shiny, that is definitely hard to come by for wigs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha XD I wanted to keep it a secret forever though!
      Yeah I was so happy that I can actually wear it out! :D I don't think there's a point in wearing wigs if it just looks like a plastic haystack sitting on your head lol. That's not how hair is supposed to look :p

      Delete
  2. Haha, I was wondering if you had done something withn your hair the last few posts (on tumblr aswell), I guess it was the wig, haha. It looks great on you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea I was having fun with the wig :p thank you <3

      Delete
  3. It looks great on you! ^ ^ I love your dress too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cutee!! i love all the little curls in the wig :)
    i have a wig and i do like them, but my biggest fear is for it to somehow fall off or something crazy like that. hahahaha~

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true!! That would be so embarrassing showing the wig cap and pile of hair on the ground omg ><

      Delete
  5. Looks so goood on youuuu aaahh. It doesnt even look fake! If i didnt know it was a wig, i wouldnt notice. And it just suits you pretty!

    I'm also thinking of buying a wig since that is cheaper as hair extensions and people are like: Nooo dont dye your hair it will damage alot ( I want light-pink hair ) So i'm like hmm maybe i should buy a pink wig or something..


    * Haha i said to my boyfriend: Look at her hair so pretty. He said: Indeed and then i was like; it's a wig. And then he was like: What? *

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow maybe I should just keep insisting it's my real hair then LOL. Thank you darling <3

      Hmm majority of the pink wigs I've seen, whether in photos or in wig stores, seems to be for cosplay, and you know how cosplay wigs look fake sometimes :s But i think a pink wig would be fun though :D

      And lol, tell your boy my wig said thanks hahaha

      Delete
    2. You're welcome <3 Hahah you should :p. Ah i did buy one tho since it only costed me €16! Thats cheaper thn cheap for a wig! I will give you the link from the one i bought http://www.wigisfashion.com/products/nb29 And nah if it looks so terrible i will just use it for photos haha ^^
      He said hahaha lawlll xp.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, it's beauuutiful and you look great in it! Ahh, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reviewing! I got a wig off ebay before (which I am months late to review, oops :X) And what I really didn't like was the shine and how fake it looked! Lesson learned =.= When I get another one I'll try this site! And yeah... Girrrl I thought it was your real hair in your last post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! Very cute wig! It's so long and pretty like Rapunzel<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowwww the wig is really nice... n quite affordable too.. free shipping.. OMG.. I should buy one! thanks for the info n the review... super like this post!!!
    helloworldzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice wig! look so natural and really fit on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank for the review, I found it really helpful! It Looks lovely on you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. It doesn't look like a friggin WIG~!!! It looks so real and puffy! Thanks for the great review :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful!!! it suits you perfectly~ you look like a real doll❤
    And so much hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cuuuteee such pretty wig and looks very natural too <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting ^^

    Looks almost real ^^

    Love Emi x

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this wig . Its so cute and it looks nice on you :)

    Weirdo

    Www.youngfatslut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ee, don't brush the curls too often because they'll tend to get loose. XD about it being weighted down, it's because of how you wore your wig. don't worry, i was like that too! just keep practising. XD and if you want to lessen the shine, put some wax on it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't know wigfashion had their own site, I usually purchase through their ebay! (*^-^*) good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, it looks so pretty and natural on you! I think you kind of resemble Tsubasa in the first pictures too, hehe. :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely loved your wig and am planning to get a similar one. I've looked for several online stores and found a few in the stores of Elevate Styles... Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy please click here lace wigs canada

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! you look stunning!! this wigs looks real!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Some human wigs which seem simply just stunning over the net, out of the blue seem silly and bleached when positioned on the head of a ready human.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww you made this blog 2 years ago! I wish they still had this wig! Sadly it's sold out or the link doesn't work anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a good post. This post give truly quality information. I'm definitely going to look into it.Really very useful tips are provided here.

    There are two types of wigs widely available online and they are Synthetic Hair Wigs and human hair wigs in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It loooks like your natural hair

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sessions like this make my heart so happy.
    black sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, it seems so real. It really suits you.
    Check this video if you love wigs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvQajSCn7og?lkid=379972

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...