Wednesday, March 6, 2013

[♥ REVIEW ♥] Decolog Who's Sweet False Eyelashes ☆*(*´∀`*)

Hello hello ^__^
Today I'm going to review Decolog Who's Sweet False Eyelashes.
I got them in Hong Kong and recently tried them out. I have a bad habit of buying too many and reusing the same few pairs of lashes so it takes me a while to break open a new pack hehe~
Natural
Curled + Mascara
Quality & Durability []: Great quality, thin invisible band, very soft hairs. I've worn one pair a couple of times already, easy to clean and definitely reuseable many times.

Design []: I really like the concept of the design, similar to the famous Dolly Wink #2 Sweet Girly, these lashes are made to accentuate the middle to lift your eyes more. Also, it is very natural looking, gives a sweet flirty look. Possibly too natural for me! From the pictures you can see a dramatic difference once the lashes are curled, it fans out and gives wonderfully lush eyelashes! Without curled, it is extremely natural that you can barely see it.

Length & Volume []: For natural lashes, the length and volume is perfect -- just look at how precise the lashes are when curled and coated with mascara! However, I would wear these more often if it was longer, aiming for a dramatic-natural look. When I wear falsies, I want them to make a difference to my features.

User Friendly? []: Easy to apply, and light on the eyes. One problem is I have to touch up the ends because it keeps coming loose. Because it's so light, I can't tell whether the lashes are glued on or loose.

Overall: I love love love the magic once I curled them lashes! It's so beautiful and natural I can be mistaken for eyelash extensions! It might be too natural for my taste but I would definitely wear these on my occasional effortless/natural makeup days.

Sorry for the yellow flash! The sun still sets pretty early here in Vancouver.
This is how the lashes look on me without curling or mascara:
Aaand this is how it looks when curled and with mascara. It really makes a difference! Better in person than in pictures I think :p
On a side note, don't worry I'm haven't been neglecting this blog!
My aim for this blog is purely entertainment for myself and my readers (but mostly me hehehe)! I like to make "quality" posts (for an amateur) rather than random filler posts. But I'd still update my life time to time but that's only if there's anything worth blogging about haha! I also enjoy making reviews so you'll see more of that in the future. 

I'll still be a spontaneous blogger but it'll be nice to hear some suggestions of what you want to see/read more about :3 So leave me a comment if you wanna share!

Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

40 comments:

  1. it looks really nice on you.. I love reading your blog.. review or daily life story, both nice :) bit boring if there are only review posts :D
    I would like to read your favorite items like makeup, shoes, wig etc :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion :) I will keep that in mind! <3

      Delete
  2. Eeeeek these are so pretty! Both the lashes and the packaging :DDD
    You look so cute dear! Great eyemake as usual :) <3 Please review more lashes haha, I love how you wear them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you bb <333
      I have quite a bunch of lashes haha XD it'll take me a while to wear all of them but i'll try!

      Delete
  3. So natural, nice review :)

    You look so pretty, I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. that looks great on you.. love your bottom lashes too ^^
    you looks so pretty.. love your blog <3

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think they sell them on KKcenterHK? I really like how natural they look ^-^
    `~Rei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so but they have so many selections that I'm sure you'll find something similar!

      Delete
  6. you´re super cute! Thank for review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the other 2 ranges from DECOLOG and they are both really nice! Super affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp! That was one of the reason I wanted to try it since it came in 5 instead of the usual 2 or 3 pairs..

      Delete
  8. U look so cute <3 Love your hair and make up <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. These definitely look like great lashes to try for more light and natural makeup. Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Only once! But I might go this summer, we'll see~

      Delete
  11. OoOo~ pretty~ I like them~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh, I want your eye shape so bad D:
    You look pretty as always bb <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <33
      You have a really nice round eyeshape though! :O

      Delete
  13. you look like a doll! so beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are so cute on you! Too bad it would never show up on me.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sure you can stack them up! More volume and long fluttery lashes :D

      Delete
  15. Thay seem perfect for everyday usee *___*! and you look pretty as alwaysss O3O! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nino <333
      Yes sometimes I mistake them for my real lashes! (I wish haha)

      Delete
  16. They look really nice! :3 How do you do such perfect lower lashes? I always fail at it... do you have a trick or something? ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I duno :O Just practice and be honest with yourself, if it looks wrong (ie. too far apart, crooked, etc) change it! Position it until you're happy and dont be lazy :P

      Delete
  17. They look great on you and I love your hair!

    I've followed you, please follow back?

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will take a look of your blog ^^

      Delete
  18. those eyelashes are really cute! looovee it :D

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks thanks :D Yes they are really natural

      Delete
  19. Hi! It's been awhile!
    How've you been??

    Just stopping by to say Hi, and you look beautiful as always!
    ^.^

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your kind words ^^
      I've been busy mostly with school... all my exams and assignments are due really soon! >_< How are you doing??

      Delete
  20. Oh sweetie your looks like a beautiful doll.
    That lashes match perfect on you

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...