Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend St. Metal's ψ(`∇´)ψ

Heyhey ladybuds ~ How were your weekend?
I'm taking some time off from school work and life literally -__- feel like blogging! yay

So after every mundane weekdays, school is making my weekends go out of proportion, almost feel like I'm living a double life lol

Anyway, this weekend was really fun.
On Friday I went with Paul, Kenneth, Neil and Stephy to a new club downtown, and it was crazy good! Free drinks from guys, dancing on table tops, and meeting girls that will never remember.... typicallll

Then on Saturday, I went to visit my bf and Jordo's show! I missed their first and second show because I was out of town :( but I'm glad I got to see them finally! 
This is what I wore~ First time to finally wear the fur leg warmers since it's always raining! 
My amazing blast beat boyfriend <3
Aaaand the mosh! The guys out of nowhere ran and dived right into the middle of the stage, then chaos broke out
Anyway few other bands played, some hardcore and thrash bands. While I was taking pics and hiding in the bathroom, Taylor and Matt came in and we ended up sneaking vodka + orangejuice shots in the bathroom like a pro hehe

Well in all honesty it's no different from seeing them jam in the garage but it was cool more and more people showed up, and even a 20 second mosh pit! Haha :D
Close up pics. I'm wearing my new Aborted beanie <3333 So much love! One of my fav bands and one of my fav band merch collected ^^ 

Afterwards we went to a huuge house party with awesome DJ setup. Finished my whole bottle of Captain Morgans and danced my ass away~

Did anyone celebrate for St. Patrick's Day? Lol i thought it was pretty dumb. Woke up still drunk and the guys were hungover hahaha. Then they wanted to taxi to Wings for food and more booze. No joke, this drink-more-to-cure-hangover thing. Then what did we do after?? Went to another bar to get hammered -____- oh they served Green Beer which was pretty cool. Kept thinking I was drinking Apple soda hahaha :P

I wish I took more pics but my phone died so no chance on that... 

Anyway it's back to classic Mondays..

Thanks for reading xoxo
Catherine

36 comments:

  1. Super sexy *~* Dem legssssss! You look super bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I thought the fur leggings made my legs look weird :S But thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. Looking hot bb! <3
    What happened to your finger? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha I got a cut that's why the bandaid :p

      Delete
  3. is it your real hair? *o* envy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy outfit. *.* I love this style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post :3 Lovely outfit and ... I think I need some drinking time too lol ;3
    xo, L
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drink in moderation! :) Thanks for leaving a comment~

      Delete
  6. Very sexy outfit <3 Love it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cool ^u^ I really like your style :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! I seriously could not pull it off. Your hair is amaaaazing by the way! It makes me miss my long hair. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can! And thank you, it took me probably 2-3 years of not cutting and damage to get to that length :P

      Delete
  9. omg you look so hot! ♥ and your outfit totally rocks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omo!!! Gorgeous! Outfit is simple but so sexy & I just love your makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEY HOTTIEEE! lolll. yea im not sure what kinda gyaru style that is, but WHO CARESSS! i love gyaru and all the different styles, but i feel like you shouldnt have to try to fit yourself into a genre? i think its better to just wear whatever you feel most confident in.

    metal shows are so much fun! i really wanna go to another one. lol the last one i went to had such a big mosh pit. but im too scared to flip off stage into the crowd. i saw some people back flip off and just land straight on the ground.. horrible!

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com
    Enter My BirchBox Giveaway!
    P.S. Google Reader is retiring, follow via bloglovin’ and facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I agree :) I dont know but i was hoping i could atleast identify it XD
      Yes they are a lot of fun! Their guts to stage dive always amaze me! LOL trust trust trust :P

      Delete
  12. new reader here~
    god damn you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaay to pretty girly <3

    I love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rinkko you are so pretty! The way you do your make-up really, really suits you and brings out your features rather then masking them all (I think I can learn from you ^^). I think your outfit is lovely and really appropriate for a metal gig (especially if you were dancing on a table you don't really want to be wearing a skirt). I'm actually a really big metal fan myself, I used to follow a friends band but they split T.T They were really good too. Looks like you had fun and that's the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! :) I wish iphone was better quality.. but nonetheless, I rather not loose my camera haha XD Oh i actually wore something different to clubbing, but it was dark so hopefully it was alright. I don't like dancing in a cramped up space with too many bulky clothes :P Ooo that's awesome! It's always interesting to meet more people who like metal :3 Who are your favorite bands? :D

      Delete
  15. Oh wow you look so amazing! I swear you have magical skills when it comes to makeup <3 So jealous ;_;
    Sounds like you had an amazing weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're too sweet D: thank you so much! Yes it was a long weekend haha :D had fun.

      Delete
  16. Your outfit is so cute, I love it! I love the fluffy shoes... \*0*/

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, I hope you can post about it!

    http://geishababy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hello-hello-wow-ive-had-so-many-people.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! I shall make a post about it in the future :) <3

      Delete
  17. HI GIRLIE :)
    Awesome outfit! djfhkdfhskfh I'm so jealous of your legs, they go on forever!!!

    Do what makes you happy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii bbyz. Haha all thanks to heels and those fur leggings! I think the gap between my legs is weird though meh :S Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...