Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Weekend ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ♥

Hi everyone! How was your easter long weekend? ^^
Mine was relaxing, I really enjoyed it!
This is going to be a short update since these kind of posts take less time than reviews. I've received so many new lenses these past week I will definitely make reviews soon!!

Like always, my weekend began on Friday nights. I got dolled up and went to visit my bf, where we later went for drinks at a bar with Jordo and Mitch. Didn't take much pictures because I was in a rush to catch the bus D: I wore my Liz Lisa dress since the weather is getting warmer!
Natural eye make and new daily green lens! I love them so much :D
The next day, we met up with Chase and Matt. Casual get together ^^
This was my outfit! Simple and casual. It's the first time wearing shorts since summer! I get cold wayy to easily T^T So I decided to wear Uggs to atleast keep my foot warm. The breezy wind gets really chilly here even when the sun is out! I can't stress how afraid I am of being cold. I hate it with passion! D: But beauty calls for pain.. in my case, being ice cold lol T_T
Everything from One Way. The outfit was bought as a set when I was in Japan and haven't gotten a chance to wear it as often because of the crappy weather ;__; I really like this set! Simple and each piece is versatile! I like how the tanktop reminds me of Rienda's floral prints.
If you like sweet wine, I HIGHLY recommend Beringer Moscato. It almost taste like apple cider with 9.50% alcohol percent! It taste more like a dessert wine and soo yummy to drink! Plus it's cheap so bonus :D
MMMM wine and snacks!
So my bf is going to move to a new house! I helped him pack and move (until my muscles ache T^T I'm too weak ugh) but in the meantime, he's living with his mom's friend, Rick, in Chilliwack. Wow his place is amazing!! A house with 3 spacious floors, each floor has it's own built-in bluetooth speaker system and balconies! And the view is absolutely breath-taking. Mother nature calling!
He lives high in the mountain with beautiful resort house. There is like 5 bedrooms (yet Rick lives alone lol)! You can see the town from the view! Not too far of drive
Inside is like a beautiful resort home, I felt like I was on holiday lol!
So me and my bf went out to explore the city and eat some lunch. Look at that Feta Cheese House Roll. Anything that looks like that is bound to be delicious! It was stuffed with sooo much crab meat and fried in tempura batter. 
We woke up early and decided to explore the city :3
Didn't bother doing my hair since I just washed it. I let it air dry ^^
We wanted to go see the Minter Gardens but his cousin called and messed up our directions to the garden lol... Maybe next time when the flowers are in optimum blooming (mid-April)!
While we were walking Nevada, we found a beautiful little spot!! It was so magical and enchanting I was so blown away haha! It had logs and soft moss, green green grass covering the entire cliff. The view was amazing! Can you see those stairs at the back? :3
I really enjoyed my weekend ^^ Nothing too much and spent time with my loveyy
Tell me how your easter weekend went! I would love to know :D

Before I go, here are some pictures of beautiful plum trees! I think that's what they're called :O I would love to have a house full of these blooming flowers one day! <3
Also to whoever wrote a valentine for me, thank you so much!!! I think it was my first valentines so I'm super happy :3 I will keep working hard on improving.
Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

26 comments:

  1. Hey my sexy girl.

    You look prettyyyyy :D.
    AND THAT HOUSE O H M Y G O D!
    I wish i had a balconiiiiieeehhhhh.

    I wanna see your CL reviews, i still need to do mine lolll. Lets date again soon this weekend.

    <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi ^^
      Thank you dear! Haha the balcony was big too! >< Omg I wish I lived in that house.
      Okay! But I think it'll be a while before I open them :/ Yes :D I'll message youu

      Delete
  2. Aah you are so pretty! <3 I'm in love with that Liz Lisa dress <3
    Yeah it's been pretty cold over here too ;_; I can't wait until I can wear shorts without thick tights!

    And that scenery is so beautiful *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! Haha yes >< I want to wear spring skirts soon! I hope this month gets better!

      Delete
  3. you're so cute^^ il love teh LL dress and the coord^^!!

    the flower pic are beautifull..i want hot days too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) So sick of winter i want some sun xD

      Delete
  4. you always have the prettiest eye make!! i look up to you! :D
    moscato is always yummy, but now im more into red wines.
    good luck on your upcoming final exams!!

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! ><
      Yep they're always sweet! I don't like red wines D: The smell is too strong and dry. I wish i can get into them lol health benefits!

      Delete
  5. That Liz Lisa dress is amazing! I'm so jealous right now! XD Your make up is amazing as always! Wish i could be as good as you.. Think i have to look for that wine next time i'm at the liqour store ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha thank you so much dear :) I hope you find that wine! You definitely won't be disappointed :3

      Delete
  6. Your eyemakeup is always so pretty to look at :3 I would probably just stare at your eyes all day~ LOL And really, it's still cold out in Van!!! But fashion before weather right? ;D haha And Chilliwack is nice from the times I've been there! The scenery looks awesome from where you took the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're too sweet! Yeah it's still pretty chilly in Van.. the sun can be deceiving lol. But hey! It's a lot better than few weeks ago so that's an improvement :3 It was the first time going to Chilliwack! Still have to explore more but I doubt there's anything more interesting than other cities lol

      Delete
  7. Your Liz Lisa dress.... *_* SO CUTE!!!!

    I also really like your One Way outfit. It's adorable and suits you well! Your eye makeup is always so perfect, HOW? T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :3 Aw no it's not always perfect D: Sometimes I think I spend too much time on makeup lol.. it's a bad thing!

      Delete
  8. You look so good in your Liz Lisa dress!
    Your boyfriend's house is so big, and the view is awesome.
    As for my Easter weekend, I didn't do anything special, just went shopping ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I'm so lucky he gets to live there hehehe :P
      I hope you had a great time! Shopping is always fun :D

      Delete
  9. You're so gorgeous bbs <3
    Love the Liz Lisa dress on you!
    So happy the weather's been nice lately :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're a sweetheart <3
      Haha yess :D I feel like a closer step to summer!

      Delete
  10. I've tried other moscato wines and they're really sweet! Only wine that I will drink and enjoy pretty much :P

    http://lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes all Moscato's are relatively sweet :) But I find Beringer's Moscato to be almost like apple juice! So yummy hehe :D

      Delete
  11. SO PRETTY :) Your outfit and makeup is perfect as usual. Hehehe i love moscato! It's my favourite kind of wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling :3 I like all types! As long it's not too dry :P

      Delete
  12. That dress is so amazing 0_0 and you are so pretty, love the makeup ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute outfit. You look soooo adorable!! I like how your rilakkamua case matches with your uggs. XD

    www.sweet-honeydew.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...