Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Haul Pt. 1(*^3^)~☆

Hello everyone!
Wow I must admit my blog has grown a lot. And it's all thanks to you guys! It puzzles me sometimes why you'd wanna read my ramblings haha

Anyway, today I really wanted to do a haul post! Because I love to see what others bought, so maybe it's the same for you too? (And I really need to get it over with so I can hide it in the closet)

A few weeks ago I was in Hong Kong. It was a convenient time because I recently placed a HUGE taobao order. If you're familiar with taobao, it is like a "chinese eBay" but doesn't ship overseas. You'd need a shopping service and the shipping/service prices will literally double what you initially paid for the clothes ;___; 

Lucky for me, my shopping service could ship domestically to Hong Kong (within China).  I asked for the approximate shipping price to Canada compared to Hong Kong. The prices are based on weight but you can see the huge difference!!

My 3kg taobao package:
Hong Kong domestic shipping = $50 HKD
Canada EMS shipping = $700 HKD

From now on, I'm only buying from taobao if I'm in Hong Kong >.<

However, I had some issues with one of the taobao seller so me and my agent agreed to change the item and I ended up buying more lol. Typical me. Soooo, there will be a Part 2 to this haul hehe.

I've actually bought more items but these are the stuff that's photo-worthy :P
Not everything is from Taobao~
MA*RS
I love this set!
My favorite set I've been wanting foreverrrr
Liz Lisa dress I wore on the last review
Liz Lisa white lace dress
Liz Lisa original top, but the seller added a DIY pearl-bow and I thought it was so adorable!
One of my favorite purchases! So versatile and beautiful, and I love the lace see-through on the top!
Long tanktop & crop top from F21 Hong Kong
Cropped tie top. You can adjust how short you like it to be. Perfect for summer!
My first high-waist shorts! I'm very picky with my clothes because I like them to fit snug and tight. I have a small waist so it's hard to find shorts that fits but thank god for random Hong Kong boutiques for carrying sizes too small :')
Leather tights with beautiful lace-up details
I couldn't take a nice picture so the stock pictures will do
Really cute white thigh-high socks!
I couldn't take a nice picture so the stock pictures will do
I love the little heart that says "Liz Lisa" on it <3
I needed a new purse for my darker outfits. This purse is so polished and unique, it's flat too!
My bf calls it my business folder purse lol
DreamV mules 
DreamV wedge. They are a little bit too big so I might sell them
If you are interested let me know! They are brand new, never worn and size L
New bikini from H&M! I like mine simple but catchy. They were really cheap, only $50HKD per piece! :D
Okarie's graduation issue!!!!!
Ai Matsumoto for cover. This issue was so girly and full of pastels :D
ViVi Magazine
I'm not too sure how to do haul posts because it's just full of pictures and I'm really too lazy to edit and make each photo pretty haha. Do you have any suggestions?

Anyway, stay tuned for Part 2!! I'm really excited because they are items that I've been searching for a very long time ^^

Also, if you haven't entered my Giveaway, you really should!!
ENDS IN 4 DAYS!!!!!

Catherine

38 comments:

  1. All your clothes are soo cute<3
    I want to order taobao too, but like you said, shipping to U.S. just doubles everything Q_Q
    I'm so jealous that you can get them for cheaper xD

    http://pink-ache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess i agree shipping is ridiculous!! ><

      Delete
  2. Ahhh sooo cute! :D I love the 4th and 6th top! Thanks for sharing this post!

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love that black MA*RS set! Now I have to get one so we can be matching MA*RS twins haha XD Everything you got is so cute <3 Makes me want to shop again ;A;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it hehe :D It was a lil more expensive but it's beautiful! the skirt is extremely short though you should see it XD

      Delete
  4. I love those dresses! and those tights are so cute!! ~
    What shopping service do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Taobaospree :) I'll do a agent review in my nxt haul post ^^

      Delete
  5. You got some lovely things Rin, I love it all actually XD I have one of the Liz Lisa dresses you have but its a top on me XD I'm not even that all lol I think it will looks amazing on you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ Aw but i'm sure it's still lovely as a top. The dresses aren't that short on me luckily

      Delete
  6. Your purchases are so cute! (o⁰⊖⁰o) If I'm ever in Asia I'll buy tons from Taobao. I've heard so much about it but shipping to Canada is way too expensive lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! There's like no way around it except getting it in Asia lol

      Delete
  7. Super amazing haul!
    Shipping within asia is always cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing shopping, all the stuff are beautifull*_*!!! i love taobao too,,is the best for the shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super nice haul ! ^^
    Love the dress *o*

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the clothes you purchased and the tights and thigh high socks are super adorable <3 I really want to try ordering from taobao but wasn't sure which agent I should use lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hehe :D Yes finding a cheap agent is hard, but most places have the same rates and prices so any should be fine

      Delete
  11. wahhh everythingg isss soo cutee!! Especially the ma*rs setss XD cjust cause I'm a ma*rs lover haha!
    Also the Leather tights are soo originall omg *¬*!
    You have great tasteee ^___^=!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I love them too! Ahhh when i first saw those leggings I had to get it omg *__* Thank you nino :)

      Delete
  12. Adoraaable haul *O*
    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shipping is crazy for Taobao if it's overseas! I always order and have someone bring it back when they go to China.. Mainly my family, poor them! There's so many things, but I had the unfortunate luck of buying so many random things that look nothing like the stock photos fml! Your hauls look great though ;__;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol but that's the best way XD Yeah sometimes stock pictures look way better lol, I'm glad they turned out ok :P

      Delete
  14. So jealous. All the stuff you bought are adorable!! I always want to buy from taobao but I hate paying for shipping. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the stuff u got r so cute and im mad jealous! D;

    ReplyDelete
  16. JELLY! Everything is so adorable! I wish I had a job so i could fill my closet with liz lisa and MA*RS

    ReplyDelete
  17. great buys!! i love all of them so cute :)
    hahaha too bad i quit my job. i can't buy as much stuff now T-T

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg your haul is so awesome *screams* I wanted that Liz Lisa dress for ages, and in the real they look even more awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such amazing clothes! Waiting for the second part~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg such cute clothes!!! Gahh!!! If you can post up some cord photos of you wearing them, I'd love to see what outfits you would come up with! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm maybe you'll see the clothes creeping up on some pics time to time~ I suck at doing outfit posts ;__;

      Delete
  21. Kyahhh~ the white floral Liz Lisa dress is super cute & I'm also loving the leather lace leggings!!!
    I have the same basket Liz Lisa bag that you bought too!! I love using it during Spring and Summer it goes well with all my summery floral dresses :)

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the LL basket bag :3 it's so cute but so bulky too XD

      Delete
    2. Hahahah agree!!!It's just mega cute and girly!
      tehehhee~

      Delete
  22. Do you still have the taobao link to the leather lace leggings? They're gorgeous! :0

    ReplyDelete
  23. can you list the links for all the items? those are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  24. where do you find old ma*rs designs? ;w; i want some of their older sets but they're not on the ma*rs official webshop...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...