Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gift Swap with Leykiim (/^▽^)/ ☆

Hello lovely~
I'm so happy because I finally FINALLY finished my summer courses, so that means I can relax and have free time to spend on myself, friends and boyfriend ;___; I was really worried about my marks but I'm glad I did well and managed to pull through. Like what I screamed at my friend:

"I'M SO HAPPY I CAN CRY!!"

Along with other happy news, I received a lovely gift from Leykiim from our giftswap. I've already spazzed out enough so you know how I feel lol. But once again, thank you so much babyboo, it really means a lot and I swear we will meet one day! <3
So cute! She wrote 愛  on the box hehe 我也愛你bb~
OMG??? WAFFLE CANDY RU SERIOUS?? So adorable and taste so buttery *__*

Mini perfume smells lovely :D
My first pink brush yay! 
How can we not send lashes? ;) Thank you~ 
More makeup! I really like the brown eyeshadow quad because we can never have too many neutral colors~
One of my favorite things!!! I never had a lip tint/stain so I'm surprised and happy to see it in the box!
It smells like strawberry jam and feels so nice on my lips! And the color looks so flattering too hehe <3
Face masks 
Eyeliner patch o.o and hairband :D
Cute socks and love note! Your handwriting is so cute bby :3
Thank you so much for the lovely gifts! ;__; I was really stressed out during finals week and then this package came! Instantly cheered me up hehe <3
YOUR LOVE CHEERED ME UP :D

Click HERE to see her post on my gift! 
And if you haven't yet, go check out her blog! She's such a sweetheart <3

Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine
Follow on Bloglovin
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! 
Just in case whatever happens~

17 comments:

  1. 我也愛你 宝贝 <3 谢谢你!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, a gift swap is such a cute idea. :3 I hope I can find someone to swap something with as well. ^-^

    And yay for summer break. <3 I hope you'll enjoy your summer. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think gift-giving is such a happy idea. Just mutual happiness hehe :P
      Thank you, and you too! :D

      Delete
  3. awww happy to hear that your summer courses are over now :-)
    I wish I could try that lip tint, you should make a review of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D Me too omg. I've been studying non-stop from winter to summer courses..
      Hm sure! It'll be such a tiny review though XD

      Delete
  4. Awh this gift swap thing sounds like an amazing idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :D Receiving foreign items you don't get where you live, that's why I wanted to do it!

      Delete
  5. such a nice swap from your friend. I also enjoy swapping with some friends. It's always fun and makes me happy to choose something cute and special for them and get also something adorable back. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree :3 It has more thought and love in it XD

      Delete
  6. OMG IT'S SO CUTE YOU TWO POSTED TOGETHER! : D
    The waffle candy is so friggin awesome, I'd expect no less from Leykiim hehehe. Enjoy all the stuff < 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Waffle candy from Netherlands. How could she not? XD

      Delete
  7. uaah, so many cool stuff :D *envy*

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is so cute *__* your friend is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much awesome stuff all at once, your friend is awesome!! (◉◇◉) I had no idea there was an Essence lip tint, I'm gonna see if I can find it next time I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything that was in that box @w@ gift swapping makes everyone happy~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...