Monday, June 17, 2013

[♥Sponsored♥] Dueba Puffy 3 Tones Grey Review

Helloo I hope you are doing well ^__^ Enjoying the summer so far?

Today I'll be reviewing Dueba Puffy 3 Tones Grey (aka. Shinny Grey).
I've been searching for a nice grey lens since my Geo Princess Mimi Sesame expired. So a big thank you to Lensvillage for sending me these beautiful lenses!

DUEBA Puffy 3 Tones Grey
Get them HERE from www.lensvillage.com
 
Information
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 1 Year
Power Range: -0.00 to -10.00

Color/Design []: I love it! The streaky design in the lenses imitate the eyes of people who have naturally colored eyes. When worn, the design is really naturual-looking indeed! Overall, the color is a true grey with a yellow middle. The yellow is a unique contrast to the grey and helps blend or bring out the pupil depending on your natural eye color. Since I have really dark eyes, the yellow doesn't help blend much and brings out the straight-cut black pupil under bright lighting, which seems slightly unnatural for me. Because of the pupils, the lens sometimes give me derpy eyes but that's alright. It gives a "mean cat-eye"or "hazy glass eye"or "dead-doll" effect if you know what I mean :P

Comfort []: No complaints here! They are really soft and I could wear them for 6 hours without any problems. They are as comfortable as circle lens can get -- meaning they feel fine for the first half, then later it might start to sting/dry so eyedrops would help.

Enlargement []: Amazing! I was really skeptical if they were really 14.5mm because they look more like 15mm to me. Because of the light color and thin outer rim, the light grey color really pops out.

Overall []: I absolutely love these lenses! Sometimes, grey lenses can look dull but I think these are very unique. Great color, great enlargement and still very comfortable! Everyone needs to have at least one pair of light-colored dramatic lenses and these are definitely the ones for me! I love to wear these with my darker styles to bring out the dark makeup. Definitely one of my favorite lenses I've  tried so far! 
 
See what I mean by hazy glass eye? Under certain lighting, it gives such an evil-mysterious look!
Taken on iPhone/Instagram (@puffydoll)
I tried to take pictures from different places/lighting so you get the idea :)

Hope you found this review helpful! I really like these lenses so if you're looking for something similar, I'd recommend these lenses to you! :3

Thanks for reading xoxo
Catherine

48 comments:

  1. wtfreak you darn gorgeous girl! I love these lenses a lot but you make them look even more amaaazing ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh stahp it youuu~ thank you so much >///<

      Delete
  2. woah they look so pretty on you *__* perfect with the makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the grey is so vibrant. These look great on you! :)

    seiyuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm ^^ I love how it's really grey and not a bluish-grey, although i wouldn't mind either!

      Delete
  4. I love the puffy series!
    The grey looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of the other colors, I think the grey looks the best, in terms of the 3 tone combinations :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the review!. I'm drawn to your eyes. Those lenses look great. You're lucky you have different lighting. I only have one good lighting source hehe.

    <3 Sachiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! >.<
      Ahah I just kind of run around my apartment taking pics and see what works XD

      Delete
  6. Omg bbs you look amazing. Those lenses are super pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the grey colour is so vibrant and pretty!

    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow they look perfect on you! :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm really impressed how great these lenses look on you. Really nice color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad i picked this :D

      Delete
  10. You look perfect! Love this lenses <3

    http://deliceee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. With this make and your clothing, these lenses look great.
    It's a perfect colour for you too.
    Actually in general, it's just a beautiful combination of tones.

    Thanks for the review. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your comment! I'm really flattered ;_;

      Delete
  12. Oh my gosh, the color is so beautiful!
    You look like a doll! *A* Thank you so much for this review~ I've been wanting to get these lenses for a while now. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it get it! :D I bet it'll look great on you too!

      Delete
  13. Rin you always look so beautiful! I love your pictures, these lenses look lovely on you I adore the colour! And your reviews are always well put together too, you give so much information it's really useful ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much >.< It really means a lot! I'm glad you enjoyed my review <3

      Delete
  14. omg omg omg i love it!!, really look so natural! i wanna buy one too <3
    you look beautiful!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww get it :D It has a really nice natural design for such dramatic lens! Thank you darlingggg <3

      Delete
  15. loved the review! Those lenses look amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, and these lenses look absolutely amazing on you!~ <3

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahh you always have the most amazing eyemake! lol i dont think it matters what circle lens you wear, but these ones really do match you! hope you are doing well <3

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha XD well I'm picky and tend to stick to a few CL color/designs that I'm willing to wear. Thank you sweetie, you too! <3

      Delete
  18. Super gorgeous!

    I've been eye-ing these lenses for while and now I'm more tempted to buy it. I love 3 tone lenses and these look great on you! I love that it gives off a true gray color. Thanks for the review! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this series is amazing! And you should get it :) Would love to see how they look on you! Thank you Dollyy :D

      Delete
  19. I've never tried lens before but I would really like to, currently I'm looking for some and I really love these, I might try them because they look exactly like what I was looking for! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I guarantee you won't be disappointed by the color :) They are really pigmented and opaque, great lenses overall >.<

      Delete
  20. You are so gorgeous <3 Those lens look really pretty! If only I could wear normal plano lens ;_;
    And I see you're wearing those beautiful lower lashes ;D I might try them with dramatic makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee I think I have a problem with dramatic makeup.. it's never enough XD
      And thank you Lizzie <3 They are prescription/aren't plano lenses but I guess it's different if it's for toric lenses?

      Delete
  21. Wow you look so great! The lenses look great on you!


    *Wonderland gone mad*

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice blog.follow you!



    pls follow me :33

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg these look so nice on you! And your make up is so pretty too i like your nose contour <3.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The color is so bold! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been wearing coloured contacts for years since the 90's (ouch, they were really painful & expensive but absolutely worth it).

    LOVE ALL vibrant coloured lenses but they're just something about strong, visible greys that really does it for me. These are just gorgeous on you!!! Doll eyes & makeup work SO well on Asian gals, but not on crazy old Europeans (like me - 54 yo! EEEK!), but the diameter is still not too much. Hey, there's only so much eyemakeup I can get away with without looking totally insane anymore: hey, like I care if I get stared at because I look weird.

    I've just been skulking around LensVillage when I saw your review. You should be their beautiful spokeswoman/model because I'm sold. DEF getting myself a pair (& probably 4 or 5 other types just for starters)!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i was looking at your review on lensevillage and i came to see your blog. I ended up falling in love with your whole look in general ! you look amazing and the contacts look adorable on you! Best review of the lenses I've seen so far !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...