Friday, July 12, 2013

[♥Sponsored♥] Geo Big Grang Grang Brown Review

Hi gals! I hope you are enjoying July ^^
Lately I've been on the search for a really natural yet enlarging brown lenses. Thanks to geocolouredlenses, they have sponsored me these beautiful lenses, Geo Big Grang Grang Brown! I really love these lenses so I hope you like this review!

GEO BIG GRANG GRANG BROWN WHC-244
Get them HERE from geocolouredlenses.com
Enter: Rinkkopuff10 for 10% Discount!!! 
Information
Diameter: 15mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 1 Year
Power Range: -0.00 to -6.00

Color/Design []: I'm honestly in love with these lenses. The color of these lenses are bright brown with a reddish tint and gives such a beautiful brown from far away. I think these are the prettiest natural brown I've tried! The diameter is pretty big so the halo gives off a light brown sparkly eyes effect. Also, it's so natural!! It blends in so well to my eyes. The outer rim is dark brown but it's a great balance to give an outline and soft eyes.

Comfort []: They are okay, but I find that I can't wear them for long because they tire my eyes easily. 5 hours would be enough for me.

Enlargement []: Really big and I love it! For 15mm, I think it gives a dolly enlargement even with the soft outer rim. Because of the soft brown, the enlargement doesn't seem that big compared to other 15mm lenses though.

Overall []: These are really natural and looks sparkly in person because of the halo! Although the comfort isn't the best, I still find myself adoring these. I recommend anyone looking for  daily natural enlarging brown lenses.

Get them HERE from geocolouredlenses.com
Enter: Rinkkopuff10 for 10% Discount!!! 

Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

27 comments:

  1. I guess the comfort rate is a little "meh", but these look gorgeous! You look really pretty too~ n__n Thanks for the review!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the comfort is pretty mediocre but the lenses are pretty nonetheless!

      Delete
  2. GORGEOUS BBY <3
    I swear all lenses look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous! Natural lenses looks so cute on you. :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cutie! I think I tend to buy brown or basic designs so it's not that hard to pull off :O ehe

      Delete
  4. You are sooooo perfecttt *¬*!!!
    Great review as always, I think all CL look great on you XD!! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nino!! <333 You're always so kind ^^

      Delete
  5. They look great on you. Very natural and still doll-ish.
    Very nice.

    Visit me: http://agehane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are beautiful lenses :)

      Delete
  6. God you are just too cute! Love the hair <3
    Miss you already ;____; We HAVE to hang out the minute you get back from HK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      YESSHHH :D we shall hang more soon. miss you too!

      Delete
  7. That's a really cute hairstyle n__n It's unique and different. All lenses look amazing on you, thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha :) I've been wearing my hair up a lot for summer.
      <3

      Delete
  8. really cute lense!! i must buy some new...this are good idea ..thanks :)!!

    you look so pretty in the pics...like a doll*_*!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really natural and pretty :) Thank you so much sweetie!

      Delete
  9. You are such a cute and pretty girl!! LOVE YOUR FACE <3 haha
    As for the lenses, I like these alot, they are such a warm honey brown :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww >////< thankyouuu
      I honestly like the color the most! Absolutely so beautiful *w*

      Delete
  10. I love your reviews Rin, they're always really helpful, and I adore your make-up style. You're so pretty and I always think you look so gyaru ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love >.< I really enjoy making reviews so I'm glad you like them!
      <33

      Delete
  11. It looks really great on you! I also just got a circle lens sponsor from another shop and going to make a review for it soon... I picked violet, hope it wont look too weird lol

    Would you want to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC ?
    take a look into my blog and let me know if you want to !

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...