Thursday, July 25, 2013

❣ Sugar Rose Gal Meet Day 1 ❣

Hi gals! I hope you all are doing great ^__^

Today, I'm really proud to officially announce a new gyaru-circle me and Olivia (Pinkie) created! Despite the large Asian population in the Vancouver area, there aren't many active gals/galcir so we decided to slowly bring our little Vancouver community together, starting with us (lol). The blog is still under-construction but we'll keep updating it from time to time. We don't know how it'll turn out in the future but it's a start right? It's not a real "circle" yet with just us but hopefully we can expand as a close group of gal friends :)
SUGAR ROSE
A new Canadian Gal-cir located in Vancouver/Richmond/Burnaby of British Columbia
http://sugar-rosegalsa.blogspot.ca/

So this month, I had an amazing meetup with Olivia (Pinkie)! She's also from Vancouver/Burnaby and we've been talking for a long time. I was so excited and nervous to meet her omg! Couldn't sleep the night before haha XD

We decided to meet in Metrotown. We both wore our MA*RS set! It was so fun to twin with someone :D She was so cute and sweet and nice and everything I imagined aw;fjawejfsdk <3333
Agejo-inspired hairstyle that I somehow improvised. Although I didn't have enough time to polish it up, I'm pretty happy with the results hehe.

We walked around the mall for a bit and then went to take stickies! Of course we took advantage of the lighting in the purikura booth lol! There was only one booth but thank goodness there wasn't anyone waiting to use it.
 
After walking around for so long, we both got hungry and tired. So we met up with her bf, Patrick, and went to eat at a Japanese restaurant! So yummy :D The restaurant also had a pretty nice front porch garden going on, so we decided to take some pictures kekeke~ 
Outfit shots! Awkward to the max lol

Then we went to get bubble tea! Although Patrick seemed pretty bored of the girl chitchat haha :P So after a while, we were both tired and itching to remove our makeup lol. So we went home (thanks for driving meee!!) And we skyped til 5am lol. So yes technically we had a sleepover too haha! And we also spontaneously agreed to meetup in Richmond and twin the next day!

I had such a great time with her omg ;__; I'm so happy you live nearby too!! (within transportation distance lol) Anyway this is the first day of our meet up. I'll be flying to Hong Kong tomorrow so I'll post about the second day over there!

Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

27 comments:

  1. Omg bbs I miss you already D:
    Have fun in HK! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! Thanks, we'll talk when I get there :3

      Delete
  2. The two of you look very cute!^^ (I wish I had someone who does gyaru living nearby)
    I love your hair and outfit as well very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yea I'm so grateful haha ><

      Delete
  3. You look both soo pretty! I love your hair & outfit <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly you look perfect honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your outfits are so gorgeous! And the sushi looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lolo! Yes the sushi tasted amazing after a long day of walking :D

      Delete
  6. wow! you both look really pretty! *-* You both look like those girls in popteen magazines! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoaa, you are gorgeous! You should def go be a model. n__n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You inspire me to put more effort into my appearance xD

      Delete
  8. You both are soo perfecttttt *__*!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of you are adorable! :3
    Looking forward to more Sugar Rose updates~

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulation for the new circle^_^! you girlas are adorable^^!!

    i love you hair and cord,, you're such beautifull^_^!! this mars et suit you vary well.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot ^^ You're very sweet <333

      Delete
  11. Ah, you both are looking so good! *3* I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice hairstyle!

    chibisou.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhww you 2 look adorbsss! I wish i lived in Canada :'[
    I WANNA DO PURIKURA TOOO I FUCKING HATE HOLLAND FOR NOT HAVING IT.

    Have fun in HK beeb <3 ttyl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...