Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Haul Pt. 2 (*^3^)~♡

Hellohello ~
It's past 3am and I'm still awake. So here's a quick post before I attempt to fall asleep. This is gonna be the continuation of my Summer Haul Pt. 1

Long story short, back in May I ordered from Taobaospree. One of the seller was unresponsive and didn't send the item. So me and my agent agreed that I pick something else with similar price. But I ended buying more so here's the "second package" of the order.
Yay my haul is complete! I'm so happy to receive these items omg *___*

I love everything..
I also recently got my hair done! Now I have silver/platinum and blonde. It was actually a mistake but I don't mind. Okay so I tried out the silver hair and I like it... but it's too much for me D: and I don't think it'll suit me everyday. So I'm just waiting for it to wash out and then redye it ~~

But in the meantime 
Thanks for reading! and goodnight xoxo
Catherine
  Follow on Bloglovin

28 comments:

  1. The shoes are really nice. Are they available in other colors, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the shoes are available in Pink, Beige and Black

      Delete
  2. those shoes are sooooo cute! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome haul!
    May I know which store you bought all the dia stuff from? :) heh you already know that i love your hair :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice haul :3. I love the d.i.a stuff and that haircolor looks so gorgeous on you ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes! And you look awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you >< But I redyed it just today haha

      Delete
  6. Eee, the shoes are so pretty!~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hauls are always full of cute things *O*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your haul!! THOSE SHOES ARE TO DIE FORRR<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg that top and skirt! I love them! the shoes are cute too^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love that D.I.A outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those shoes! I just find your blog and i love it! <3 (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omfg I love those tracksuits... So oraora! I can't wait to see them on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my dear god. THOSE. SHOES. *A*
    You're going to be one hot mama in that D.I.A set. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna be a hot chick, not hot mama XD

      Delete
  14. I love your taobao haul <3 especially the socks and shoes they're adorable. And your hair is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGSH! I love the socks and shoes!! They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And your silver hair looks amazing!!! <3

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice! Everything is so cute!!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look in my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! Your hair looks so cute! *w*!
    I also adore the shoes + socks!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect shos omg..love the style ^^

    visit and follow back

    http://www.photogenici.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Cat!
    It's been awhile!
    How've you been? I hope you've been doing great?

    I've been really busy lately, don't even have much time to blog myself!
    Been travelling a lot and I'm exhausted!!

    Saw the pictures of your recent haul. The D.I.A is da sex!!!
    You must be overjoyed! ;)

    In the meantime, stay pretty and beautiful as always! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those pink pumps are soo adorable. I want a pair ^u^/
    I think you look great with silver hair!

    <3 Sachiko

    ReplyDelete
  21. the hoodie and skirt set is love!! *o* and those shoes, though they must have weighed a tonne...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...