❤ Nutella Cookies n' Cream Cake Tart ❤
But I always bake when I visit Toronto because my cousins will literally eat anything! So with the help of my little baking assistants, let's start baking!
❥ 3 eggs
❥ Approx. 165g of any chocolate
(we used Hershey Cookies n' Cream with a scoop of nutella)
1. Separate the egg white and egg yolk. Let the egg white chill in the fridge until ready for use
(helps stabilize the egg white)
2. Break the chocolate in a bowl. Then boil hot water in a pot and place the bowl on top to melt the chocolate.
3. Stir and melt until smooth.
4. Add a scoop of nutella.
5. When melted, place bowl aside to cool down.
6. Whip the egg white until stiff peaks.
7. When cooled, beat the egg yolk in bowl until smooth.
8. Add the whipped egg whites to the bowl 1/3 at a time.
9. Pour in cake pan and bake! 170C for 30-40 minutes.
Ding! It's done!
Crunchy on the outside, fudgy and chewy on the inside!
And the little chocolate crunches adds an extra texture to it.
It's like a tart/pie with the middle sunken down after baking.
Not too big and not too small, but be careful not to eat the entire thing yourself!I hope you enjoy this recipe :) If you tried it let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading xoxo