Friday, September 6, 2013

✿ Meetup with Matthijs ✿

Hello everyonee~
I'm back in Vancouver now! Ahh I miss this place >w<

Anyway, last week I met up with Matthijs! Unfortunately he missed the Toronto gal meet by a few days, but we had an impromptu mini meetup of our own! :D
Haha I'm all smiley smiley! It's not often I smile with teeth but I was excited and having a good day! And Kazumi came over before my meetup with Matt. I helped him dye his hair! I love dying people's hair, it's quite fun tbh :P

Matt and I wanted to take purikura but we couldn't find any in downtown :( I think all the booths closed up because of bankruptcy lol >.< So we headed over to dinner instead~ Sushieeee <3
I had a lot of fun!! He's so awesome :D We also met up with my friends for drinks afterwards and we all talked til really late ^^ It was really nice! My first time meeting someone interested in gyaruo fashion, how cool is that haha :3 Super rare!
I really enjoyed my time in Toronto and meeting so many new people ^^
Can't wait to come back soon! Maybe during winter holidays~

Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

20 comments:

  1. jooo que linda eres!!!! cuanta envidia te tengo xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google-translate it XD but thank you!

      Delete
  2. You are freakin adorable! <3333 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome <3 It looked like you had sooo much fun!~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sooo gorgeous! And still pretty until night <3 Love your cute dress too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ah no haha XD my hair got really messy towards the night :P

      Delete
  5. Everytime I see you I think you're a japanese model >_< You look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww ;__; that's a huge compliment coming from you!! Thank you >///<

      Delete
  6. Aww sounds like you had fun ^^ You look good and those food pics look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely amazing~! And guessing from the name, Matthijs is Dutch right? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah your hair is so amazing *_* You look absolutely gorgeous <3333333

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look beautiful~ and the food looks so good. yum yum yum.

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Catherine! Your hair looks BEAUTIFUL! :o
    I have been growing out my bangs (forever now haha) and trying to figure out how to style them with a curling iron because they only look (semi) decent when straight! It didn't occur to me that I can just leave them straight at the front like you did but still curl the back! Thank you :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes I normally leave them straight and just curl the bottoms of my fringe :)

      Delete
  11. do you live in vancouver ? lucky you :-(
    i will follow you ^.^
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg, I found your blog 5 minutes ago and I´m in love!!! <3 I will follow you
    http://bigguparadise.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...