Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Birthday Weekend 2013! ♥ ∩( ・ω・)∩

Hi guys!
Finally have time to blog yay! A lot happened in October and now that November is almost over, I'm really behind on my blog posts lol ;--; But anyway, this time I'll be blogging about my birthday weekend!

October is my favourite month because I'm an October baby! Last month I celebrated my 20th birthday ;___; huhuhu I'm two decades old now... bittersweet! For my last day being 19, I went out with Olivia, Aspen, Patrick and Mai! I was excited to meet Mai because she's a local gal who interested in joining Sugar-Rose! Also, it's been way too long since I've seen my twinnie <3

Here was my outfit and look that day:
I love this MA*RS babydoll top! Could finally wear it out :D
We went to Rogue's Kitchen & Wetbar. The atmosphere was really nice and my first time going there! I ordered burger and fries because I had some serious cravings the entire week! The girls kept buying me shots and I kept drinking them o(´^`)o They were really tasty though! Oh my did I get preeetttyyy tipsy by the end of the night. hehe
 
 
Birthday shot + Wine + Jagerbombs!!!  
Group photo with the girls! Olivia and I unknowingly wore the same tights! Twins think alike eh? ;) 
I was actually very tipsy here haha, amazed I could still keep my posture o.o;; But anyway, I had a great night and it was so nice to meet Mai! At the end, Olivia and I are happy to welcome her into our circle! We're really excited and hope to have more meet ups during Christmas holidays ^^
The next day... I was officially 20 lol ;--;
But at the same time I was really happy my birthday weekend coincidentally scheduled well with everything. Dying Fetus (with Exhumed, Archspire and Abiotic) was playing in Vancouver, on the day of my birthday! I've been looking forward to it since summer so I couldn't be more ecstatic to go with bf and Jordo. Devourment was supposed to play too but they couldn't make it. A little bummed out because they would be my cherry on top! 
 
It was one of the more intense shows I've been to! I managed to fight my way to the front line, while a wave of people were behind me, going wild. I also had two guys stage dive top of me... the first guy literally skimmed by the top of my head while jumping.. scared the shit out of me lol. The second guy jumped on me and I was too weak to push him up... so I fell down haha. Like, why would anyone wanna stage dive on top of me LOL I'm too weak to support you sorry.. 
By the end of the night, we were so sore from fighting and neck hurts from the head banging. And smelled like beer. Good times though lol.
I can't really say I feel any different now that I'm 20. Sometimes I still have to remind myself I'm no longer 19 -- actually I still feel like I'm 19 lol. It's not easy getting over the transition and consider myself an (young) adult when I've been so attached to my childishness and dependence. But anyway, I'm going to end this post here. I'm looking forward to moving apartments next weeks! It'll be hectic and my first time organizing everything so I hope it goes smoothly >.< Once I find the time again, I'll blog about Halloween! My second reason why I love October :)

Thanks for reading! xoxo
❤Catherine

28 comments:

  1. i'm super late but ...happy b-day XD!! you're faboulos in ma*rs! i really love your make up honey, i hope that you made a tutorial one day :)!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hehe it's ok, I posted my post late anyway XD
      Maybe one day I'll make a tutorial~

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're back with your blog, I miss your posts <3! You look perfect as always, I love this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're gorgeous, girl. i love your hair :)
    happy belated birthday to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naww happy belated birthday!! <3
    I too delayed all my blog post during my birthday month too hahah~ But good to hear you're back with your blog now :D

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyouu<3
      I hope you had an amazing birthday month too! ^^

      Delete
  5. Happy belated Birthday! Glad to hear you had so much fun ^^ Sorry about that- er, stage dive unto you. Sounds like it hurt~ ouch >< Welcome back to blogging ^^

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah it didn't hurt so much thankfully, I was just knocked back from his weight, landed on my butt XD The people at metal shows are really nice, if they see anyone fall down, they stop whatever they're doing and will protect you from being trampled and/or pick you up. It's almost like a given rule :) Rarely people get seriously hurt

      Delete
  6. Happy belated birthday Catherine! You look gorgeous and I always adore your hair ^^ I wish I can curl my hair prettily like you ^^ love that ma*rs baby doll top on you ^^ you guys look beautiful. if only there's gal circle I can join here haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misa! :) There wasn't an "active" community in Vancouver but I'm lucky enough to connect to girls who are interested through social networks and blogging. I'm sure you can find someone who are interested in Indonesia too!

      Delete
  7. Happy belated birthday! Seemed like a really fun birthday weekend and you looked gorgeous like always :3 Looking forward to your Halloween post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated bday sexy cutie *-*
    You looks so pretty on your pics! Keep it up blogging!! Like to read you Blog!! ^0^
    I follow your Instagram right now. Hehehe~
    Greetings!

    Chu~
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Victoria! I now follow your blog :3 Nice to meet you! :D

      Delete
  9. That picture of us turned out so good on your camera! XD
    All of mine were blurry ;___;

    I'm glad you had fun sweetie.
    Hope to see you again soon for Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the rest of them were blurry cuz it's so dark in there. Yepp let's plan for Christmas! :D

      Delete
  10. Naww happy late birthday baby girl! You look absolutely stunning!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday bby! You look so gorgeous, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday, Cat!
    What a way to spend your 20th! :)
    Rock on!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy late birthday! ahh 20, so young. lolll. its the beginning of the best decade of your life so far though. key words, "so far." anyways you're so brave for going in the front of the show! im always too terrified to go up front because of all the people jumping off stage and backflipping and what not. haha i imagine that i'd get karate kicked in the face. btw, you and your friends look beautiful. but especially you bday girl ;)

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
    Circle Lens Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes honestly the best and most important decade of life I think! Ohh the responsibilities >< Anyway, don't be afraid to get to the front! I think it's worth the experience since these type of live concerts can really get up close. Plus who knows when you'll see them again (or never!) so get close and memorize every bit that's happening! :D sometimes i get sprayed by hair sweat though LOL all in the experience? haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...