Saturday, November 9, 2013

[♥Sponsored♥] GEO Cafe Mimi Waffle Grey Review

Hello everyone! 
Sorry I haven't been active on my social sites this past month. October is my favourite month and was a very busy, yet fun time for me. A lot of things happened and I will write an update post later when I have the time :)

Today, I will be reviewing GEO Cafe Mimi Waffle Grey, kindly sponsored by geocolouredlenses.com!
I really love these lenses so I hope you enjoy the review! As always, all reviews are based on my personal experience and honest opinion.

GEO Cafe Mimi Waffle Grey WMM-505
Get them HERE from geocolouredlenses.com
Enter: Rinkkopuff10 for 10% Discount!!! 
Information
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38~42%
Lifespan: 1 year
Power Range: -0.00 to -6.00
Color/Design []: I found these to be fairly interesting on my eyes. There is a thick black limbal ring on outside, grey in the middle and brown inside. I really do love the design! It is like a prettier version of the classic geo angel contacts.  Although they are considered "grey lenses", it really depends on the lighting on which colors (grey or hazel) the lenses will lean towards. Personally, the lenses appear a consistent mixture of grey and hazel on my eyes, I honestly cannot tell. But it's really pretty and gives a slight pop to the eyes because of the grey tint.

Comfort []: The lenses are really soft, I'm really impressed! Normally GEO lenses are average for me but I find these more comfortable than other GEO lenses I've tried! Because they are quite thin, they do slide a bit and blur your vision when not positioned correctly. But it's wasn't a big deal for me because it only happens the first 10~15 minutes when you put them on. I can wear them for 6-8 hours, afterwards my eyes would feel tired and dry/uncomfortable (as with any other circle lenses after extended wear).

Enlargement []: The thick limbal ring helps with definition and enlargement. The 15mm diameter is perfect; great dolly enlargement yet not creepy or unnatural.

Overall []: I am soooo happy with these lenses! Personally I have a love-hate relationship with grey lenses, some days I adore how they look on me but other times I don't think they suit me, unlike brown lenses. So I think these lenses are perfect for people who can't decide on brown or grey lenses! Plus it's relatively more comfortable than other lenses I've tried, and the enlargement is great. They are my favourite go-to lenses and can match with almost every style.
 
Get them HERE from geocolouredlenses.com
Enter: Rinkkopuff10 for 10% Discount!!! 
Please check out geocolouredlenses.com! They are one of my favourite sponsors to date and I enjoy working with them. Geocolouredlenses offers authentic GEO circle lenses and free international shipping! They are always so kind in their response and communication goes a long way :)
iPhone 4S Camera
Btw, what color do you think the lenses give? I don't know what to call it! Somehow the lenses appear more grey on other people/reviews but I'm happy with how mine turned out!
Thanks for reading! xoxo
Catherine

29 comments:

  1. Those look perfect on you!~
    Really nice color and the natural two tones are awesome!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal :)
      Yes I agree! twotone lenses are always awesome :D

      Delete
  2. Looking beautiful as usual girl! :D
    Ahh I LOVE THESE. Totally agree that they are an improved version of GEO Angel. Hmmm may buy these soon, the design is kafjlkasf purdy >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks so much Jo-ann ><
      You should get them :D They kind of remind me of the new Geo Holicat Cutie design too!

      Delete
  3. Aww, i love those lenses, i gotta have them too!❤ i think they're somehow natural but yet so .. hm, cirle lensy? They're enlarging your eyes so much ö.ö <3 Anyway, great review ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh i know what you mean XD I think they're the perfect size, enlarging but not overwhelming and unnatural!

      Delete
  4. Yay you're back! I missed you ^3^

    Those lens look perfect on you, and blend really well with your eyes! <3 I love your eye make *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lizzie :D I missed blogging! Glad you like the review ^^

      Delete
  5. You look so perfect *^* Wow! And the lenses are gorgeous! I really consider to get those in the near future! *^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh get it!! :D I bet it'll look so sparkly on you :3 Thank you for your comment dear

      Delete
  6. you0re wonderfull in this pics*_*!! and i really like this lense..Princess Mimi series are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kanan >< You're always so sweet <3

      Delete
  7. Greattt reviewww!!!!!!!! they look great onn you *__* <3<3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look stunning on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those lenses are lovellly! They look really hazelish. The enlargement is fantastic though *w* Very stunning lenses and great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lolo, glad you like the review ^^ Ya the enlargement and color is pretty awesome :P

      Delete
  10. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so cute and those circle lenses are wonderful!!

    Xoxo
    Moeri chan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always wanted to try this series <3 thank you for the review I absolutely adore the color and design <3 it's sooo pretty, and you're gorgeous as always catherine ^^ love it :D

    Misa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Misa :D
      Glad you like the review, I'd love to see you wear this one! I think it's one of the most promising ones from the series that doesn't lose it's design when worn

      Delete
  13. They really do look perfect on you!
    Absolutely stunning ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. These lenses look fantastic on you! At first I thought it was a green/hazel shade.. then grey.. I guess it depends on the lighting! That makes me love the lenses even more.. the different colour it radiates depending on the light. Btw, your fricken lashes are amazing! What gorgeous eyes you have. *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so muchhh! ^^ <3 These lenses are amazing, you should really consider buying them hehe

      Delete
  15. ohhh i have tha same pair! it's awesome really~
    Thanks for sharing~
    I follow you on gfc. ~♥ Hope that you like my blog too~ xx
    follow back~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...