Friday, December 20, 2013

❀❀ Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro Reveal! ❀❀

Liz Lisa has finally revealed their 2014 Fukubukuro Lucky Bags!
Rich Vintage Rose Carry (9 items / ¥21,000)
Webstore  Blog
Classical Ribbon Tote (5 items / ¥10,500)
Webstore  Blog
Classical Ribbon Boston (3 items / ¥5,250)
Webstore  Blog
Liz Lisa x My Melody (Available in-stores only) (9 items / ¥26,250)
Blog
Rich Vintage Rose Carry in 109 Limited Edition (Available in-stores only) (9 items / ¥21,000)
Blog
Heartful Monogram Tote (Available in-stores only) (5 items / ¥10,500)
Blog
Heartful Monogram Boston (Available in-stores only) (3items / ¥5,250)
Blog
Ahh I'm so excited! I've been debating on whether trying my luck, so I'm glad the reveals are out to save me the stress! The Vintage Rose Carry set do look better and much worth getting than the other bags. What do you think?
Catherine

3 comments:

  1. i'm crying that the fukubukuro i want are all in stores only ;-;

    http://transparentfawn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Heartful Monogram Boston Bag and the Classical Ribbon Boston...but again no chance to get (=T___T)°

    xoxo
    Vernissage ♥ Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iiiih~ everything is just way too cute!! ♥ ♥
    All the lovely ones are only sold in stores, the My Melody one would be so sweet! ^^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...