Wednesday, December 18, 2013

✞✞✞ My Halloween 2013 ✞✞✞

It's (was) Halloween! 

I'm really behind on my blog posts but on the bright side, I finally finished my exams! Now I can spend some time relaxing pheww~. Anyway, today I want to blog about my Halloween this year. I love the spirit of dressing up together, and the party decorations are always so cool! This year I was a Ladybug. I didn't wear my wings though because they're so uncomfortable :p
The weekend before Halloween, I went clubbing with Stephy, Paul and Kenneth. We went to Club Gossip and it was so packed! The dancefloor was so big, but by the end of the night, we all agreed that everything that happened in the club was an insignificant blur.. don't even remember the music lol. But it's aight
The next weekend I went to one very interesting party lol. Compared to the typical house parties or bar hopping we always do, me and bf decided to go to his mom's boyfriend (Rick) Halloween party! It was so nicely decorated and there were halloween food, a full table of self serve boooze and even spare rooms (an entire floor lol) for us to sleep. So glad we went! Honestly it was pretty amusing lol. A lot of people in their mid-ages showed up in crazy costumes, full of energy. Surprisingly I had a pretty good time, despite how overwhelming the entire scene was haha. Love costume parties!! Especially when people actually dress up :p
My gluttony is smiling XD
We woke up the next day and had a huge brunch. Then we used Rick's outdoor sauna! It was awesome out in the cold winter although I couldn't stay in there for too long x.x

So how did you guys spend Halloween? I feel like I'm off sync with the months lol.
Anyway I'm going to end this here :3 I've got a sponsored giveaway post for you guys soon!! Look forward to my next post as a Merry Christmas from me :)
Thanks for reading xoxo
Catherine

15 comments:

  1. You are the cutest lady bug ever! <3
    I wish I partied for Halloween :<
    Darn night classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks cutie <3
      That sucks! D: we can go next year if you're free~

      Delete
  2. wow it looks amazing! *__* I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah you look so adorable! I absolutely love your outfit, and your eye makeup is so on point <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (874), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a super cute outfit and I also love Halloween, especially when everyone is dressed up. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I'm not the only one! :D

      Delete
  6. You looked so cute in your Halloween outfit! I'm glad you still shared this post with us :)

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) It is a bit late haha xD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...