Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Liz Lisa Dress! && Review on KawaiiGyaruShop ♥

Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I last updated, in fact this is my first post in 2014! I hope the new year has been going well for you. During the time I was away, a lot of things had happened and I just needed a break for myself. Anyway, today I want to show you a dress I got recently! And also a shop review because I was really satisfied with the service :)

From now on, I won't be posting collective hauls. Instead, I'll be highlighting on certain new gets I really love. I've been shopping quite a lot so this should really be the "last" buy until summer -- hopefully! I couldn't resist this Liz Lisa dress from last seasons' collection, specifically in this color! The dress is also available in plain white or pink but this checkered color combination against the veil makes it sooo much prettier and softer imo. I'm not a big fan of orange nor checkered prints, but somehow I was really drawn to this dress. Actually, I've been dreaming about this dress ever since it came out! I'm happy to finally buy it from KawaiiGyaruShop and it was one satisfying purchase!
KawaiiGyaruShop Review
Overall, I had a positive experience buying from KawaiiGyaruShop. Stephanie, the shop owner, was very polite and answered all my questions about her products and shipping rates on facebook chat. I tend to get indecisive so what I really appreciated was that she was really patient and informative on my shopping options. I chose UPS First Class International Mail because it was the cheapest ($10 shipping from US to Vancouver). Luckily, it also included tracking number. The dress took exactly 1 week to arrive (Feb 6-13) in a standard layered bubble envelope. I also received a free gift with my purchase!

You can ensure all items from KawaiiGyaruShop are authentic and straight from Japan. All in-stock items are in USA for delivery efficiency and convenience. They are also planning shopping service in the future so check out for that!
Thanks for reading! xoxo
❤Catherine

28 comments:

  1. The patterns and design are really pretty! I like the color too but I thought you'd post your photo with the dress Catherine ^^ btw I like kawaii gyaru shop too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I thought about it but it's still really cold here, I'm saving it for when it gets warmer :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute dress! I need to start getting my summer wardrobe planned...

    kittencuddler.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! I'm so done with winter clothes :p

      Delete
  3. Great dress! I wish we had some worn photos too! Xoxoxoxo

    Momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sorry D: I just wanted to show the dress but you'll see more of me next time! got lots of reviews to do aye~

      Delete
  4. the print is gorgeous! *o* wb to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Although idk when my next post will be >< so busy with school

      Delete
  5. oo I like the dress you chose! ^___^
    yayy its been a while since you had a new post ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah :) Thanks for dropping by Emmily

      Delete
  6. I was going to buy that same one too recently :D It's so lovely!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you should! It's definitely a unique piece :D

      Delete
  7. Beautiful, it is my favourite shop ^^ So girly and pretty!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress haha <3 If only Vancity weather would brighten up already xD;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm always so optimistic the weather will get better soon.... nope Vancouver is teasing me

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Catherine for the wonderful review. We're so glad that you like your dress and that it arrived so quickly! ^_^ http://pika-steph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! By just looking at the photo I can say that this dress is very high quality :O It's.Just.Love.So.Jelly :C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cuuute! And yay the weather here IS getting better! Vancity sun is finally comin outtttt! You can rock this adorable dress soon ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is everything. Hit me up if you ever need to sell it. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might sell it, message me! :) I would love to trade it for the white color!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Sorry for the month delay! I forgot I commented this and I commented it not expecting you to say that! :D
      I don't have the white version to trade but how much would you sell it for? Idk how to pm on blogger or google :/
      I made my email visible for now. Can you email me?

      Delete
    4. Currently I'm looking to trade to see offers, since I don't have the heart to sell it away *yet* xD but send me a message/add me on facebook ^^ my profile is linked on the left sidebar

      Delete
    5. Yep. I sent you a message a little bit ago. Look for a message from Kayla. There are possible trades in it but idk probably not anything.

      Delete
    6. @Catherine - So weird this conversation popped up in my blogspot digest. Ironically, I just listed a white one for sale, but it is a replica, although it's quality is excellent.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...