Wednesday, March 26, 2014

mon Lily ღ

Spring is so close! Are you ready for a new season? Today I want to share a new adorable brand that came out a week ago called mon Lily 

Along with the new line for plus size girls, DreamV is collaborating with LARME~sweet girly artbook~ to create mon Lily. If you're not familiar with LARME, it is a relatively new magazine that features innocent/feminine/sweet style. Their fashion is currently available in DreamV online webstore and will stock new items every month!
I'm excited to see more new items from mon Lily! It's not really my style but I still think it's so adorable to look at! My favorite is the Frill Georgette Onepiece! I love the dusky pink rose colors ~♥

On a different note, these past months really left me in a fashion slump because of personal issues and hopeless weather. Also with the new direction of gal, I feel like my style is changing too but with no where to go or be inspired by. Does anyone feel lost in their style sometimes? And because of that, I'm on a journey to clean up and unify my closet! I also recently ordered from DreamV again because of free international shipping event (ends March 27th). Honestly, I'm quite excited because now I finally have an idea where my style is heading; almost like a revelation! Hope to share more with you soon when I'm not so busy!

Thanks for reading xoxo
❤Catherine

6 comments:

  1. I love the new Mon Lilly Line. It's really nice! DreamV sure is starting to have a lot of labels but that's cool - now there's no excuse for anyone to not be cute. Ahahaha. Oh and good luck with your style conundrum!! I'm sure you'll come up with something lovely~ .^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DreamV, I'll definitely have a look at the new collection. Yeah sometimes I'm in a slump and can't find the motivation to dress up... It can happen. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a cute and girly brand! I'd never pull off this style irl but I adore it on others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely dress. *_____* I want it! <3

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love them, they're All so cute!! ❤️


    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that one dress *-* Really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...