Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Recent Purchases & Small Update ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Hi everyone ♡♡♡
It's been a while since I last updated~ I apologize for the lack of posts as I've been really busy with school and exams the past months but I'm back and ready for summer! I've got a lot of sponsored reviews and ideas ready because I miss having free time to blog!

In the meantime, I'm staying at my boyfriend's for summer and his dad kindly offered me a part-time job at his restaurant! Only as a busgirl though but I don't mind, I love working with food in general ^^ Honestly I'm really looking forward to this summer and so far its been pretty good! Especially with the weather warming up, I can finally wear the my beloved summer clothes. 
"After this haul, I'm done with shopping" says no gal ever
I bought a few things here and there but these I really love! Lately I'm leaning towards onee style for most days. So I'm happy to get my first Rienda dress from their S/S Collection 2013! The color and pattern is so pretty ♥♥♥ 
The next is a D.I.A top that's tied at the back. I love the monotone floral print and the zipper bling!
Last but not least, these white Liz Lisa summer wedge! I wanted some nice summer wedge that's comfortable and can match the colors of my closet. I love the lace and heel details on these! The bows are detachable too, perfect for summer :D
Can't wait to wear my babies! Summer/spring is my favorite season to dress for and compared to last summers, I'm not tied to summer school anymore and can finally enjoy the sun carefree! This week I'm going to Osoyoos with bf and family so it'll be a nice getaway ^^ 
What are your plans for this summer?♥

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you in everything! That D.I.A top is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the outfit! The Reinda dress is so cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hauls, everything looks fabulous!
    I also can't wait to see the outfits~ (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Catherine you can never stop spending haha xD we all have the samw problems I guess :o but those shoes are soooo gorgeous! Love it and the DIA top ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove those heels! They will look gorgeous on you <3
    Elli
    helloelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are wonderful *__* I love Liz Lisa's style so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are so cute! >u<

    ReplyDelete
  8. whefioaenfkaweioaewn everything you buy is soo super cute! >w< rienda dresses are the way to go for 'normal' clothing ne~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I think so too! Onee is great for most days ^^

      Delete
  9. Pretty!!! ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute buys! I love those shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. What nice things! the dress is that you bring in your most recent photo in the new post, it's just beautiful, I love the style Onne! I understand how school is, I'm still finishing my thesis and I'll be free this summer, although a date for precental hope the review :) I love your blog, I am now your fan ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii thank you so much, I love onee style too! Good luck on your thesis, and then you're free to enjoy summer :D <3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...