Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Rienda S/S Collection 2014 ♡ New Love

Hi pretty people ♡♡♡
Today I want to write an inspiration post! As you can see from the title, I've been really inspired by Onee Style lately, and especially obsessed with the brand Rienda, produced by Muraoka Hitomi 村岡瞳美 aka Murami. I love their color concepts and the whole vibe of the brand, it's really elegant and sexy. So I want to share their new Spring/Summer Collection 2014! Get ready for these stunning Rienda gals omg ;_;
They are also active on Instagram @rienda_official! They update a lot so you can check out their latest arrivals and events! I visit their ig often *__*
To me, gyaru has always been distinct in the extreme effort to dressing up your appearance. Not only does hair, makeup, outfit AND nails have to be done, it must be done so it matches everything as a whole presentation -- nothing is out of place.

Compared to the older styles, Onee gyaru is less "in-your-face" extreme. But I argue that there are still some technicality in achieving the look. "Toning down" does not mean lazy and skipping steps. For example, maybe sujimori hairstyle doesn't suit Onee, but the point is you should still do your hair and do it good. At first it may look a bit "casual" in gal standards, but behind the scenes, there is still a lot of effort put into it (that's the gal spirit!). And that's what I love about Onee style! I can pour vanity into my appearance without being too fashionably overwhelming for the basic folks. I feel that Onee style is glamorous and catches people's eye, but not so extreme that people would stop their tracks and point you out "Oh look at what she's wearing!" Perfect for daily gal. Subtle, but still strong.

On a personal note, I'm entering young adulthood and gaining more responsibilities, I want to dress my age! From time to time, I still inevitably love the sweet styles but there's a fine line between sweet/girly and child-like. And for most days, I feel Onee is perfect for me. 
Bonus picture! Some of you were asking for outfit pics, so I thought I'd share this one wearing the Rienda dress from last post. Mr. Sunglasses (bf) and I were at the resort getting ready for a party by the beach/pool side. I let his mom and cousin do my hair while I did their makeup! It was a fun weekend ^.^

Thanks for reading! xoxo
❤Catherine

18 comments:

  1. I love the rienda instagram - all the girls (shop staff) are so pretty O.O!!! They're all model material in my opinion. I really like the Summer looks they've got out now. The colours are so nice! Like ice cream! Lol! I really love Onee for the over all look as well. The amount of effort that goes on behind the scene is definitely gal just because it looks easier, I think it's just as much effort ^.^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ikr??? I'm glad they're active on Instagram! They post some behind-the-scenes pictures and that's what I love most of them :3 Ahh I love all the models but Murami is my favorite <3 I agree with you, it looks easier but it's also perfectly done and puts the whole look together!

      Delete
  2. The Onee style is so sleek and sexy, I have always enjoyed it, I have a collection of scans of happie nuts and knew not rienda brand, style is beautiful clothes and models give the appearance of something sweet, I very like ! You look very pretty in that dress until profecion model look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I love Rienda, all the models/shopstaff have the perfect look for the brand~ such an inspiration!

      Delete
  3. omg your hair looks so fabulous! I agree on the onee gyaru requiring effort - it's just when people don't put in that effort...then it really looks basic :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I had 4 hands working on my hair haha. Plus mine = 6 hands xD
      Yes totally! It looks "simple" but i bet you that transformation probably took hours to prepare haha

      Delete
  4. You look amazing in Onee gyaru!!! It really really suits you^^ xoxoox

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Onee gyaru looks good on you (: The Spring/Summer collection looks amazing! I wish it was still summer here >__<

    rokishii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Spring/summer collections are my favorite!

      Delete
  6. I follow rienda on IG and they make me want to dress more onee too sometimes XD I think its really cute and can be very gal when done well!
    The style suits you perfectly~ and if a more mature look is what you want, go for it girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw high five! Thank you dear ^^ Theres so many styles i love to wear but I think an Onee closet is the best for most days! A simple outfit can look so niceee

      Delete
  7. God you are so stunning *A*
    I can't wait to hang out with you in the summer! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babu <3
      We need to plan something out!

      Delete
  8. Wow onee-style seems to be evolving and gaining a lot of popularity because I remember looking at onee style before and scoffing it off as looking super boring. Now that it's more fun and vibrant with these beautiful prints it makes me want to dress like the rienda gals too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes I agree! I wasn't too attracted to it when I first saw it but now I appreciate the toned down look, it's not dramatic but very elegant ^^

      Delete
  9. Rienda always has such lovely clothes. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...