Thursday, June 12, 2014

[♥Sponsored♥] GEO Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Review

Hiiii ♡
Today I want to review the famous GEO princess Mimi Sesame Grey contact lenses, produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka. I tried the lenses before, and these are probably my 3rd pair! MapleLens were kind enough to sponsor me these gems! They also offered a 15% discount code for my readers :)

GEO Princess Mimi Sesame Grey
Get them HEREfrom MapleLens.com
Use 15% Discount Code: RINKKOPUFF
Information
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Water Content: 42%
Lifespan: 1 year
Power Range: -0.00 to -6.00
They came in a sturdy box with pamphlet of basic circle lens 101. Also, check for the authentic sticker of GEO!
Color/Design [★★★★☆]: These lenses are brown-to-grey speckled with a thick limbal ring. It blends really well to my eyes! The color shows up pretty dark in most lighting but when you look closer, the speckled design gives sparkles to the eyes! In really bright lighting, it does show up and look super nice! I like that it's pretty natural on me since it shows up darker, but I think it'll probably look more special on light-colored eyes.

Comfort [★★★★☆]: These are average for me, not super comfy but not uncomfortable either. Most of the time it's fine, but after 6+ hours it starts to sting/dry out.

Enlargement [★★★★★]: Perfect! They are dark and outlines my eyes. These lenses are doing its job for a 15mm. Dolly but not too weirdly big.

Overall [★★★★☆]: I've repurchased these lenses in the past and would again. The color doesn't show too well on my dark eyes but I absolutely love the design and thats what keeps me from repurchasing them again. I know the Kimchi bambi series are similar and gives a more vibrant color but it's too much for me :P Anyway, I'd prefer these as they give a pretty neutral grey eyes, if you're not going for an extreme look.  
Get them HERE from MapleLens.com
Use 15% Discount CodeRINKKOPUFF

Hope you like the review! If any of you had tried these lenses, I'd love to hear your opinions too!
And sorry for a messy background, the only good lighting in the house was the basement gym lol >.<

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

23 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I've tried these ones before, but the entire princess mimi series and princess mimi cafe series have gorgeous designs!

    I super love your makeup here btw!! *v*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaa the design is so pretty, i wish they came out with even more colors! Like purple, blue and lighter brown and green!
      Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  2. I love the princess mimi series <3 I've purchased these lens a couple of times before ^^v. They suit you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know I'm not the only one! ^^ thank you sweetieee

      Delete
  3. they're perfect on you *_* you're always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Geo Princess Mimi contact lenses. They make your appearance so much more dolly. The grey ones are super pretty :)
    berriesinthesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does! :D I think I like the grey ones more too!

      Delete
  5. These lenses are one of my favorites, all the colors are nice! And these look awesome on you, dolly perfectionnn ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunn these lens are great! I remember seeing your review and it looks awesome on u too :)

      Delete
  6. wow pretty color lenses *_* you look really cute with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they look great on you! I also had these lenses before and really liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you so beautifuuuuullll ?!?! I love you, you look great with them ^^
    xoxo
    Kayima

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow they look amazing on you! <3 Btw, what lashes are you wearing? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! My top lashes are Dollywink02 stacked with a natural pair. Bottom lashes are Dollywink13 with some taiwanese lower lashes at the outer corner ^^

      Delete
  10. I used to have these lenses but they were a bit too big for me ^^"
    However they look gorgeous on you girl! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these lenses! They were one of my first lenses I ever tried ^__^ They look super pretty on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu<3 The design never gets old :D

      Delete
  12. I am such a big fan! You really need to make YouTube videos of your makeup so I can learn how to do it! I wish I can do mine like yours <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...