Friday, July 4, 2014

[♥Sponsored♥] BornPrettyStore Eyelash Review #12625

Hello hello ^.^
Today I'll be reviewing these lashes kindly sponsored by BornPrettyStore! They are an online store that sells a huge variety of makeup and beauty cosmetics at an affordable price. I wanted something that's natural and good for stacking lashes so I decided to get these. If you're interested, I have a 10% discount code for my readers!

Handmade Taiwanese Lashes #12625
Get them HERE from BornPrettyStore
Use 10% Discount Code: CCH10
Design [✭✭✭✭✩]: I love these types of fluttery lashes! The crisscross makes it sooo natural and I love that it is longer at the end. The design is perfect but its too short for my liking. It does give a cute effect but because it's short, it gets lost in my makeup sometimes. So you really need to glue it fanning up or wear less makeup to make it more noticeable.

Quality & Durability [✭✭✭✭✭]: The hairs are soft and I love the invisible band. It's really comfortable to wear! Definitely can be reused many times.

User Friendly? [✭✭✭✭✩]: Easy to apply! But they sometimes fan forward so need to push the lashes upwards.

Overall [✭✭✭✭✩]: These are super cute if you're going for a sweet innocent look! It's really natural and easy to handle. I originally wanted something I can stack onto semi-dramatic lashes for that extra oomph and I'm happy to get these!
Get them HERE from BornPrettyStore
Use 10% Discount Code: CCH10
Hope you like the review! No lower lashes this time because I don't want to overwhelm these super natural lashes xD Also it gives a new feel, right? I look a lot younger and softer without all the heavy makeup haha!

Thanks for reading! xoxo
❤Catherine

17 comments:

  1. You are always so cute ;A; <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always cute but this is my first time seeing you with lighter makeup and you are ADORABLEEEEEE. Like asdfhlg how? *w*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I guess it is a rare picture! Thank you xD I do like wearing a lot of makeup but there are some lesser days I guess, and it's how I'd do it if I wear CL too :P

      Delete
  3. Ahh, love your makeup as usual!~ C: The lighter makeup looks REALLY good on you! 8D <333 I love the design on these lashes as well, hehhe. c:

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much!! <33 Yeah the design is so pretty! Wish it was longer though~

      Delete
  4. Nice lashes, excellent review! ^__^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look very adorable, giving a sweet naturally cute look indeed ~♥

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg so cute! I love how fresh these look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have similar design from Japanese brand ^^

    Indira

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...