Friday, July 25, 2014

[♥Sponsored♥] Royal Vision Summer Doll Brown Review

ღ Hiii! ღ
Today's post will be a review on Royal Vision Summer Doll Brown, kindly sponsored by EyeCandy's!  ^.^ I haven't tried Royal Vision before so I was excited to pick these out! Check their website out, they have tons of brands as well as disposable and toric lenses! By entering the code "RINKKOPUFF" on your checkout, you will get a free surprise gift too!

Royal Vision Summer Doll Brown
Get them HERE from EyeCandys.com
Enter Code for Free Surprise Gift: RINKKOPUFF
Information
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Lifespan: 6 Months
Power Range: -0.00 to -8.00
They arrived in a bubble envelope. Inside there was a business card and this! ^
Inside the box were these plastic vials ^ Pretty secure as it took me a while to pull the top off
Color/Design [★★★★☆]: When I saw the stock pictures, I fell in love with the design! Definitely not something I see a lot so I really want to try them out. I love how there are so many colors that come together in a blended pattern. The colors are also very opaque, to my surprise! I was expecting them to blend into my eye color (like the stock pictures) giving tints of colors but they actually stand out a lot. But that's also a good thing because from far away, it shows up light brown! From up close, the lenses are unnatural but I think it looks kind of cool :)

Comfort [★★★★☆]: These lenses are 6 months disposal. I do feel the lenses are quite soft and easy to remove too. They are quite comfortable but after the 6 hour mark, it does start to dry out.

Enlargement [★★★★★]: I normally prefer 14.8mm or bigger lenses but I couldn't resist trying out the design. For 14.5mm, the enlargement is actually really nice!

Overall [★★★★★]: I'm really happy with these lenses! It's an interesting design that is also opaque enough for the colors to show through. A little bit unnatural on a closer look but that's okay. I do wish they blended better with my dark eye color though, but I think these brown ones would look great on light brown/hazel eyes!
Get them HERE from EyeCandys.com
Enter Code for Free Surprise Gift: RINKKOPUFF

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

19 comments:

  1. I love the color and design! Your eyes look so bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lenses look so nice! Suits you really well :) I love your lashes! what brand are they from? :) I wanna stack up on nice lashes before i go back to Sweden again, where they don't really have any >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The top were diamond lash Glamourous eyes stacked with decolog who's Sweet. and the bottom ones were from kkcenterhk ES-A555 I made a review of them :)

      Delete
  3. Omg these are so vibrant!
    You look adorable as usual :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgg love the design! such nice soft rays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! the name summer doll probably means like sun ray design :D

      Delete
  5. The design of the lenses is really pretty, love it :) and you look so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these lenses look stunning on you! I love the design too~ very eye-catching ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like the design! Thank you! :D

      Delete
  7. waaah *-* pretty color! it looks really good on you

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour is really nice!

    http://stylekko.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? ^.^ i love how they compliment each other!

      Delete
  9. perfect design!
    awww really intresting!
    thanks for sharing ~
    and ur blog is awesome!


    My blog ♥ visit it cutie ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...