Friday, October 10, 2014

[♥Sponsored♥] BornPrettyStore Eyelash Review #13526

Hey everybody!
Today I'll be reviewing these eyelashes from BornPrettyStore! I was looking for something dramatic and these looked great on their website so I decided to try them out! If you're interested, I have 10% discount code for my readers~ Enjoy!

Artificial Fiber Thick Tail Eyelash #13526
Get them HERE from BornPrettyStore
Use 10% Discount Code: CCH10
Design [✭✭✭✭✩]: At first I was drawn to these lashes because of the design. They looked very voluminous and dramatic but in a natural way. The fibers are really black so it shows up well in the fluttery finish! I find that the fibers are kind of stiff and fan straight, so you would need to carefully curl it up. Also, I wish they were a little bit longer and wider. Other than that, the design is really nice.

Quality & Durability [✭✭✭✭✩]: These are synthetic lashes so it can be a bit thick and stiff. While it is more durable, the downside is it can be a bit hard to wear. But it doesn't look fake and shiny which is awesome. The lashes are really soft as well.

User Friendly? [✭✭✩✩✩]: These were such a pain to put on! I actually tried to do this review before but I didn't like how the lashes turned out so I wiped everything off. It just doesn't sit well on my eyes and feels heavy :/ 

Overall [✭✭✭✩✩]: I wish I could love these lashes because the design is lovely, but I feel like it'll be quite annoying to wear. I'll have to wear it a few more times to make it softer but idk ><
Get them HERE from BornPrettyStore
Use 10% Discount Code: CCH10

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

20 comments:

  1. Ahh your makeup is always so on point! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makeup *-* you're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lashes look great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and sooooooooo cute, you look so beautiful ^____^

    I will check out the site ^___^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emi! <3 Please do! You can find so many awesome items there :)

      Delete
  5. The eye make looks so pretty even though it has a thick band! Gorgeous like always dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the stiff band was a problem D: Thank you <333

      Delete
  6. Hello, I´m your new follower, you are very beautiful. I love your blog and your style. Congratulations for your work.
    This is my blog: http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/
    Follow me back please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this is an awesome review post. I love those eyelashes on you, and your amazing lenses!
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm a new follower of your blog ^^

      Delete
  8. you're makeup is always so lovely! i always have trouble with lashes that dont have invisible bands TnT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! Some are okay but these are sadly too stiff and uncomfortable :/

      Delete
  9. LOVE these falsies, so thick and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the lashes design, but yeah I know this type of lashes is have 'harsh' band :(

    Indira

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...