Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sheinside Review ♡ 3 Outfits with Fluffy Basics

Hi guys! Hope you are doing well~
It's nearing the end of the year and there are so many things to look forward to (and also prepare for)! I'm quite surprised because few years back, I would be all wrapped up and still be freezing in the same temperature but for some reason, this winter feels way more manageable and even outfits are more fun! I'm happy to say I haven't brought out my jeans/pants yet! Tights forever and pants for losers haha

Sometimes, certain gyaru-esque clothing can be hard to find but I think local or online stores can be a great source for Onee style if you know what to look for and how to style the pieces. I recently received a fluffy black long cardigan from Sheinside and I want to show you 3 outfits! (Add a coat and furry scarf and I'm ready to go)
Style Point: Cropped pieces / Black & white / Color & pattern
Size: S/M/L
Color: Black
Material: Polyester
Bust(cm): S:92cm M:96cm L:100cm
Shoulder(cm): S:45cm M:46cm L:47m
Sleeve(cm): S:56cm M:57cm L:58cm
Length(cm): S:68cm M:69cm L:70cm
Stock vs. My photo
♡Fitting. After checking with the measurements, I chose size M because I wanted it long and baggy. I'm glad I didn't go for L or it would be a little too long for my arms. The size M was perfect and true to the measurements.

♡Design. I like simple pieces that have unique flare to them. There are also 2 big pockets and 3 push-in buttons on this. Black cardigans can be so versatile and the fluffy details make it more glamourous, perfect for Onee.

♡Quality. The outer material is really soft and warm. When I first received it, there were some fall outs but it wasn't too bad. The material lining inside is made from polyester. It feels thin but I don't mind since it's just the inside, and it's still pretty warm and comfortable to wear.

Click HERE to get the fluffy cardigan! It's currently on sale so hurry!
Like my other reviews, I always try to present them in ways that would appeal to the gyaru style. I hope to show you more items that can work for gal fashion and how I would wear it. You don't always have to spend triple the amount for something only sold in Japan!

Hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

23 comments:

  1. I love how you showed example styling! I definitely agree that you can find onee items fairly easily outside of Japan now that gyaru in general has toned down quite a bit. Although if you're going specifically for a Liz Lisa or Mar*s look, it's still pretty difficult. :(

    For me, I still just love shopping from Japan because of Asian sizes since western sizing is always too long, too wide, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea sadly the other substyles will be more expensive and difficult to get, something you need to slowly build up. But for me, I love Onee style the best for everyday wear. It is easier and cheaper to build with and also more glamours, well put together than the typical casual styles, without seeming like you're trying too hard

      Delete
  2. Aaah I love all of your outfits! Onee suits you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute look, doll. i wish i could pull of this style. lovely post!

    Chie | The Brown Eyed Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Try it out :) I think this style looks good on anyone tbh

      Delete
  4. Your outfits are always so cute >u<;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardigan, it looks so warm and it really suits you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so perfect ;-;
    Those are really cute outfits, my favourite one is the first one because your hair just suits it really well. The cardigan looks so warm and nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your coordinations ♥
    Haha, I didn't own a pair of pants for 5 years, but Sexpot was selling some cute ones that I couldn't resist buying.
    I also recently purchased a fluffy black cardigan quite similar to yours at F21 which I love.

    I hope you have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw hope to see some outfit pics :) I actually want some white skinny pants but I'm so picky and hate trying on pants... can't ever find something i'm happy with lol. Probably cuz they're pants... ahh

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! Hopefully, you find a suitable pair of pants for yourself!
      Yessss SEX POT comes out with interesting pieces(as well as many Japanese brands, as I'm sure you already know haha). & their things will most likely put a hole in your wallet xD

      Delete
  8. where did you get the rosé top from in the first outfit? It's so pretty <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming the first one starting from the left? I got it from a local store called Mantique. Really love that store :)

      Delete
  9. your outfit is so cute, you just look like a manga character. I love it~!!

    a c y h o z blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look pretty on your last selca~!!♥
    love your outfit too ^^
    blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...