Thursday, January 15, 2015

[♥Sponsored♥] BornPrettyStore Lipsticks + Lipgloss Review

Happy new year 2015! ♥
First post of the year and I'll be reviewing 2 lipsticks and a lipgloss, kindly sponsored by Bornprettystore! I love lipsticks so I thought I'd try out a few lip products :) They also have lots of eyelashes and nail decorations too. Many of the products are definitely affordable so go check them out! And don't forget to put 10% discount code CCH10 on your purchase!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
3 Concept Eyes Lipsticks #03 and #08
Get them HERE from Bornprettystore
#03 Color: In the lipstick tube, I'd describe the color as dark pink. When applied to my lips and in photographs, the color shows up similar to the lipstick.
#08 Color: In the lipstick tube, I'd describe the color as cherry red with an orange tint. When applied to my lips, the color is similar but looks more vivid and bright in person. To my surprise, the color is less vibrant photographs.
Texture & Finish: Both lipsticks is creamy with a semi-matte finish to them. I have pigmented lips but both lipstick covers the color well! Not drying nor moisturizing, but you do need to be careful because they can emphasize crack lips. Unlike other lipsticks where applying more tend to cover dry lips, this product doesn't. 

Quality: The twist-tube is metal and has a nice feel to it. It securely clicks-in and functions just fine. The lipstick glides on smoothly and the color stains a long time. 

Overall: I have specific preferences when it comes to lipsticks. Warm lipstick colors (reds, plums, dark pinks/mauve) tends to flatters my complexion the most. Out of the two, I like #03 just because I wasn't expecting #08 to be a vivid cherry-orange color, although looks better on photographs. I get dry lips during winter seasons so that's one reason why this review was delayed. Other than that, the color last a long time so you rarely need to touch up. There are many different colors to choose from, so check them out if you like creamy matte lipsticks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Shimmer Pink Lipgloss
Get them HERE from Bornprettystore
Color: The lipgloss is a pale translucent pink pearl color. I've applied the lipgloss on top of the lipsticks. When applied, the lipgloss doesn't change the lipstick color (unless you put a lot).

Texture & Finish: It is not super glossy like Tsubasa's lips, but it does has a pearly shine to it making the lips look healthy and dimensional. The gloss is thin and doesn't feel sticky at all! Yay!

Quality: The packaging is so cute! I love the little flower applicator! One thing I have to mention is that it has a strong artificial strawberry smell. It doesn't bother me much because I don't notice the smell after applying but some people may not like scented products.

Overall: I think the best part is the packaging! I prefer lipsticks over lipgloss but this texture feels really light and not sticky on the lips so I wouldn't mind carrying it with my lipsticks. The gloss is subtle so it doesn't look a glob of oil and instead gives an illusion of healthy lips.

❣ Right now there is a promotion you might want to check out! ❣
❣ All lip products have up to 60% off! Have fun shopping!! ❣
Get the Lipsticks from Bornprettystore
Get the Lipgloss from Bornprettystore
Use 10% Discount Code: CCH10
Giveaway ends January 31st, 2015
Hope you found this review helpful! Sorry the lighting seems a bit off >< It gets dark so quickly that it was difficult to make all the pics the same color/lighting! I tried my best. Anyway, if you missed my last post, I'm hosting a giveaway with Bornprettystore! Up to 10 people can win a box of eyelashes~ 
Click HERE to enter giveaway

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

28 comments:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check your blog out too ;)

      Delete
  2. The lipgloss packaging has to be the cutest one I've ever seen. ^^

    I really the #03 lipstick colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Righttt? :D it's so cute! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the 3ce lipsticks! so pretty

    http://www.hummingdaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute colours!!!!!

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lip gloss you got! The bottle is just so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the 08! :O! It's great ^^
    Awww and the lipgloss packaging is so cuuute!!
    I love it!
    You look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! <3 08 looks great in pictures

      Delete
  7. awhh lovely colour <3 I'll take a look, because that shop looks pretty interesting ^^

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh :) Yea they sell lots of things! don't forget to put my code during checkout~

      Delete
  8. Pretty Lipsticks! I want to buy them~

    Kittyarmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors of the lipsticks look really great on you! Also, super jealous of the shape of your lips. They look gorgeous in pictures. I can never seem to achieve that shape. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I rarely use lipliner but I'm sure it can give you fuller lips when applied correctly ^^

      Delete
  10. the lipstick colors are so pretty! but are the 3 concept eyes lipsticks authentic though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm not familiar with 3 concept eyes? o.o even if it is fake it's still a great product and color payoff for the price i think :p

      Delete
  11. Wow those lippy colours look great on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! & the lipsticks are pretty too ^^ but I am not sure of it's authenticity?! Are these old versions? as I have never seen 3CE in these packaging. These ones are often found on like replica websites :/ I could be wrong..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I looked up the brand before writing this :O i'm not familiar with 3CE cosmetics but I thought majority of the products from BPS are offbrand ><

      Delete
  13. Argh omg that lipgloss packaging is super cute!!!!!!
    The lipstick colours really suit you! ^^ I like #03 best :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy new year Rinko-chann!
    It's been a long while since I last visited! :)
    How have you been??

    http://JoshuaHideki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Josh! It's been good, new years was hectic but I'm looking forward to this year :) Hope you are doing well too! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...