Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gyaru Meme 02 ♡ Selfie with 15 Facts

Hi everyone!
I've been really busy this past month, lots of work to do! And the next two months will be even more hectic! But I thought I'd take a short break and continue my gyaru meme challenge! This will be day 2 -- A picture of yourself with 15 facts. I already did something similar on 7 facts about me (you can read HERE) so I want to change it up a bit. This will be 15 girly facts about me. Let's get started!
  1. I love heels. Most of the time I'll be wearing heels, especially on weekends and sometimes to school (unless I'm having a general crappy day).
  2. I also love Uggs. If I'm not in heels then I wish I was wearing Uggs. 
  3. I have really bad eyesight! I am short-sighted with about -6.00 to -7.00 on both eyes. My dad is even worse lol. 
  4. I paint my toes red. Only red.
  5. I have a bad habit of biting my nails whenever I'm stressed, bored, annoyed, feelings etc. Getting gel extensions stops the habit completely.
  6. Its been a few years since I last bought mascara! I only use them for falsies anyway so, lol. My real lash game is hella weak
  7. I used to stretch my ears, to 13mm in highschool. The hole shrunk now, not completely, but I regret none of it. It was fun and I loved my piercings back then. 
  8. My ears were pierced 15 times (or something.. I lost count). A few of them closed up now but I loved them all, especially the one I pierced myself haha. One thing I don't have patient for is taking off jewelries so it's not often I wear earrings now lol. 
  9. I also had my smiley pierced twice. By myself. Yeah.. 
  10. It's been almost 4 years since I went blonde!!!
  11. My closet colors consist of: Black, White, Beige, Brown, Red, Pink, Navy
  12. My favorite western stores are Mantique, Guess and BCBG.
  13. My favorite features of myself are my legs and waist. 
  14. I'm a picky eater with low appetite. To be honest, I don't like feeling full. But I'll always have room for chips and anything sweet.
  15. My Starbucks drink: Grande pike coffee in venti cup. Fill up cream and milk all the way to the rim. Add 5 packets of splenda. Voila, my perfect cup of coffee.
Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

36 comments:

  1. Those selfies are so cute!

    I do have one question - to keep your hair that blonde, how much maintenance does it take?

    Vonnie
    petitefeetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah I should update my hair maintenance post (its the first one on the right sidebar of "popular posts"). It's been a few years but it's quite similar, just different products. As for roots, I go to salon to bleach them every 3-4 months now and in-between, I would dye my roots to brown with box dye. Roots and damage care can get costly.

      Delete
  2. ah your eye makeup is so lovely <3
    I bite my nails when I'm nervous too ; - ;

    xoxo
    laceyhime.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Ahhh :( try to find a way to stop it! I'd still bite with regular nail polish but with gel nails I can't even if i wanted to haha ><

      Delete
  3. I feel like I learned so much about you just now haha. I would have never taken you for the piercing type! My natural lash game is super weak too. God bless falsies. I also like my coffee with insane amounts of sugar and cream LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join in and do the meme :D
      Lol yes God bless falsies!!! When I dress darker styles I do wear most of my piercings haha otherwise I'm too lazy :P Yes that's me, the person that always use up the creamers at the station >)

      Delete
  4. How did you learn about piercing? I want to pierce myself too but im too scared!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was too XD Cant believe I still did it. I bought a piercing needle and did it on myself because most place in Hong Kong offers gun piercing.. ><

      Delete
  5. Those facts are really interesting!
    I have many friends that also have a habit of biting their nails. :/
    I think it's really impressive that you pierced yourself all alone, woah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh you are so pretty **
    Thanks for sharing~


    ~♥ Hope that you like my blog too~ xx
    follow back~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely!~ owo I'd be too scared to pierce myself!

    Kiyomoi ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was freaking out while piercing myself but I was crazy enough to do it i guess haha

      Delete
  8. You look so cute. I have bad eyesight too :/

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was nice! I dont know why but im kinda happy i read all that, haha!

    www.JoshuaHideki.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. :O Why'd you take your smilies out? I think those are adorable!
    And I wish I had a low appetite, my stomach can't be pleased LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I loved how it peaked out everytime I smile! But i took it out the first time because my mom didn't like it. The second time it was irritating me so I gave it up~

      Delete
  11. You're so gorgeous!!
    I only paint my toes one specific color too LOL And ahh I agree with taking off jewelry part!

    blog @ k a r i m e w . c o m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kari <3
      We got something in common ^^

      Delete
  12. Yay I'm so glad that you're taking part of this meme! :3I always bite my nails too when I'm stressed ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I dyed my hair blonde, my hair would be so damaged lol
    My eyes are pretty bad, too >< Hopefully, they won't get worser!! :D
    I followed you on bloglovin~
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! Bleaching really depends on how harsh it is, so find a good hair stylist!

      Delete
  14. it was fun getting to read more about you! thanks for the share~ i did most of my own piercings too when i was in high school, haha. fun times. looking gorgeous as always btw!

    xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha fun times indeed. Thanks Sarah! <3

      Delete
  15. I love reading that kind of personal posts. ^^
    And woah, so many piercings! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love reading these and getting to know people more!!

    Always so many interesting little facts. I can't believe you pierced your smiley by yourself?! That's crazy!

    I love heels as well. And especially since I'm so short. I would be in them everywhere if practical enough! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...