Tuesday, March 24, 2015

♥ BENIGHTED ♥

The days before the weekend was hell. I was swamped with so much work and assignments and papers to write ugh. But right after Friday, I knew it was gonna be so worth it because...... I get to see my favorite band!!!! You guys have no idea how much it means to me. I "like" or "very like" a lot of bands but I'm not the type to have "favorites". But let me tell you, if I ever do have favorites, it's like a whole new level. In my ears, they were perfection, everything I love in metal all in one band. I couldn't imagine seeing them live because they weren't very active and didn't tour out of Europe. But behold this year!!!!!!!!! First Canadian tour and they came to Vancouver!!! It was like a dream come true omg I really cried that night haha

Some pre-show selfies and witty bathroom graffiti

The show was at a pub so we decided to go early. It wasn't the best place but there wasn't a lot of people so we got lucky to hang out with the band before and after the show! We managed to take a few photos before we got sweaty. The vocalist said I smell nice! *w* Of course Benighted was headlining along with guests Bookakee, Riftwalker and Acidic Death. 
Benighted ♥
Bookakee's lil gorey skit - Brutal C-section! They do something different every show. I talked to the vocalist after and he said he made all the props! Such skill & dedication! And it actually looks very real lol all the intestines and blood and skinless masks etc.
Of course I had to buy some merch. a shirt and 2 CDs. I asked few of the band members to sign the shirt! But then I realized I won't be able to wear it so my bf bought me another one <3 I'm planning to buy a portrait-size bulletin board to pin the signed shirt so I can hang it up ^^ I love the artworks on band shirts
T-shirt front & back ♥ Albums: Carnivore Sublime & Asylum Cave



I'm still like awestruck from last weekend! It was literally one of the best nights yet and I'm so happy!

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

14 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your Aborted shirt!! So happy to see another blogger that listens to the same music as I do ! Glad you had fun! ♡

    http://sugarrbunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! I'm happy to find other bloggers with similar music taste too :D I'm a follower of your pretty blog now~

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy for you that you was able to go see them ~
    And you look so stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kuro! It was an amazing experience <3

      Delete
  3. Woaaaa I want to pull off bandshirts with such charisma too ;; you look so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you xD I'm sure you can! matches your cool style :3

      Delete
  4. Aww you looked so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous looks like you had an awesome night <3
    Amy x
    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I'm happy you had an amazing night and concert that day. :) Good to read you were enjoying the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh perfect ^^
    I follow :)

    http://myblythejulyandme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...