Thursday, April 30, 2015

[♥Sponsored♥] Dueba Crystal.i Blue Review

Hi everybody!
Today I will be reviewing the Dueba Crystal.i Blue! A big thank you to Lensvillage for sponsoring this post. I really enjoy these lenses so I hope you like the review!

DUEBA CRYSTAL.i BLUE
Get them HERE from Lensvillage.com
Information
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 1 year
Power Range: -0.00 to -10.00
Color/Design [★★★★☆]: I really like this type of design because it looks really natural. The color is more of a dark blue on my dark eyes, but it still shows through in normal lighting, reminds me of aqua gems! Personally I like the dark blue color because even if it doesn't show well in dark lighting, it still looks very pretty and subtle.

Comfort [★★★☆☆]: They are comfortable for maybe 5 hours. They're okay in general. Just don't wear them for too long~

Enlargement [★★★★★]: Perfect enlargement!! Maybe it's just me but lately I feel like those super large lenses look too fake now. Yes it gives an illusion of having big eyes, but with lashes and everything, its just too much. Put it this way: the amount of top/bottom lashes already expands the eyes, but changing the diameter of your iris that is within your lash makeup doesn't change the overall shape of the eye in proportion to the face.  Now with a smaller enlargement and with the same amount of makeup, it gives a balance in enlarging the eyes as if you naturally have big eyes because you can actually see the white of your eye.

Overall [★★★★★]: There's just something about these lenses that I really love. The enlargement is perfect, the design is pretty and practical for many looks, and the comfort is great. Definitely recommend. I think these lenses look amazing and I'd love to try other colors from this series!
Get them HERE from Lensvillage.com

Lately I've been drawing my brows thick and I love it! Especially with my contour, it really frames the face nicely. Still need to improve on making both brows the same shape tho.. the never ending struggle x-x 

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

40 comments:

  1. Girl, you always lookin' gorg *^* That hair, flawlesssss

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lenses are so nice and they look gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the thick brows on you and girl that hair <3 perfect.

    www.lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lenses looks super pretty on you! And you look so good with thick eyebrows!! It still looks really subtle though, maybe because it's in a blonde shade~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I think so too, the blonde makes it less harsh ^^

      Delete
  5. I don't know how to describe it well but... I love how these lenses are not all-up-in-your-face~Maybe because of the diameter? I mean they're bright without being super fake looking and it good gorgeous with that blonde hair of yours ^o^

    And the thick eyebrows make you look so young!

    Lucy Hart <3
    http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah yeah! It's quite vibrant under certain lighting but it doesn't stand out so much because it's smaller

      Delete
  6. The color is so vibrant!! Great blue lenses!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! The color is so pretty ^^

      Delete
  7. I think I had these lenses before but didn't wear it as often cuz it didn't suit me ~.~
    You look perfectly amazing with these tho!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I think you'd suit larger lenses for your big eyes :O Thanks!!

      Delete
  8. These lens look adorable on you! I like this deep blue color so much!

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! I think these circle lenses fit you really well!
    Thanks for doing this review, I had been wondering how these lenses looked when worn and now I got my answer! I'm super curious about how they would look on light eyes.. I think I'm gonna give 'em a try! :D

    www.valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiro!! Give it a shot :D but the color is quite dark and the pupil hole doesn't blend well >< so I'd be cautious for light eyes

      Delete
  10. I adore your hair so much. Love these lenses on you, it's such a nice shade of blue <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they look so amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, those lenses look so good! I need one pair in brown/green!! lol

    http://sionkeilife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love their design!
    Plus, you're so beautiful!

    milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Your hair+ hair color is so nice!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lenses look so pretty on you! I love your hair ❤

    Suzy
    Pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can I ask what you use to do your eyebrows? I'm struggling to find anything so light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll do a lil tutorial maybe. Eyebrow mascara really helps!

      Delete
  17. Can I ask what you use to do your eyebrows? I'm struggling to find anything so light!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! nice blog and nice post! i´m follow you. Cute eyes!
    Kisses from spain.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow you're so beautiful >w<
    This lenses color look so so so cute on you!

    I am a new reader here!
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...