Monday, April 25, 2016

[♥Sponsored♥] YEGZ Eyelashes HW-33

Hi everyone!
Today I am reviewing these eyelashes kindly sponsored by BornPrettyStoreI was looking for voluminous lashes with a natural design and I thought these looked great! Hope you like the review!

YueErGongZhu Eyelash HW-33
Get them HERE from BornPrettyStore
Use 10% Discount Code: CCH10
Design [★★★★★]: These caught my eye because of the versatile design, it can flatter any type of makeup. The end of the lash is long and looks really elegant. The length of these lashes are alright and gives great volume!
Quality & Durability [★★★★]: The lash fiber is sturdy and can hold shape really well. The lash band is thin and invisible which is very convenient. It doesn't look particularly shiny and blends well into my own lashes. Great quality!

User Friendly? [★★★★☆]: Easy to apply because of the thin lash band but they are quite heavy.
Overall [★★★★☆]: I think they are very versatile and looks natural. You can wear them differently depending on how you stick them. To show the lashes better, I pushed them up in the close-up picture. They fan out beautifully, looks really nice! In the selfies, I followed the curve of my eyelash so they appear more natural and a softer effect.
Get them HERE from BornPrettyStore
Use 10% Discount Code: CCH10
 Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

10 comments:

  1. Those lashes look really nice on you! They have actually been sitting in my cart on bornprettystore for a while, but I think I'll go ahead and order them now ♥

    めっちゃめっちゃ可愛い

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Haha what a coincidence :p get it they're amazing!

      Delete
  2. Wow these look so natural! Perfect for the everyday look ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie, I love how full they look, great for daily!

      Delete
  3. The style does look pretty versatile! The shape looks really nice c: beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Yeah I think these kind of lashes can go well with most looks!

      Delete
  4. I'm so lazy to wear fake lashes... but they are so prettyyy T_T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...